Stone Gets Rid of That Not So Fresh Feeling

4/13/2009 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone stopped by a drugstore and picked up some cleaning agents ... for her ears and genitals.

media_removed_250.jpg

Stone loaded up on Q-tips and Summer's Eve feminine hygiene products. Sometimes a 51-year-old gal really does need a douche bag in her life.

Beeg

Do you women or the wife's of the men that work at TMZ not clean their P@$%Y? Damn do you people even S%!T?

Antonio Tapia

Hey for 51, she is looking HOT! Seriously! Good for her.
www.eatsleepcelebrity.com

OnPoint

Seriously TMZ ...... I know you are aware that celebs are people too. The only difference is that they have more money than the average person. But, they do have to brush their teeth, wash their bodies and clean there ears like the rest of us civilized people. I don't see any reason that you snapped this shot let alone published it. Geesh ...... I mean seriously ....... have you no shame ......??!

Sean

I think she looks great for 51 years old. But really, where is her privacy? Totally uncalled for TMZ.

Twinker

She forgot a comb and scissors.

REDDYREDD

TMZ YA''LL ARE OFF THE CHAIN, DAMN THIS LADY CAN'T EVEN CLEAN HER COOTY COO IN PEACE. THIS IS NOT NEWS THIS IS JUST STALKING, CRAZY, FREAKY, STALKING

Jim

did she ever hear of a hand basket? stupid bitch

TMZ hits a new low

Harvey, how to do you get so many under age work permits at TMZ? Kind of shocking to be handed so many. Maybe you know someone at the EDD. Meanwhile, Sharon Stone looks absolutely amazing.

L.S

O wanda #20 lighten up honey what's the matter not gettin any....

Kirsten

I always knew Sharon Stone was a douche!

AbbieM

TMZ, this is completely off the scale. Stop being such douches fer cryin out loud! Picture your wife/girlfriend/sister stopping to pick up supplies. How would you feel if she were violated like this? Idiots.

eloc

Not a big fan, but she looks great!

Mariah

OMG. Sometimes it would really suck to be a celebrity. How embarassing. I would have to start ordering on-line for certain things. She could just pay an assistant, too, I guess. But seriously, have we absolutely no integrity that we have to snap a pic like this??

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

I banged that ass 20 years ago when it was still tight, but it did stink. Now that it's all dried up, it must smell like tuna jerky.

JustInTime

God, who actually douches anymore? That's so 1970s... gynecologists now know it's actually bad for you (messes up the normal body chemistry). And I'm sorry but...I'm just a normal middle-class housewife and I wouldn't be caught dead toting a boxed douche around the store!!! Try one of them newfangled shopping baskets, Sharon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments