Hasselbeck Kid's a Screamer

Just Like Mommy!

4/14/2009 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The part of Joy Behar will be played by Elisabeth Hasslebeck's son.

media_removed_250.jpg

Pregnant conservative "View" host Elisabeth Hasselbeck took one to the face from her wailing 17-month-old baby boy Taylor Thomas on the streets of NYC yesterday.

Maybe it's time to change him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Reine

He's just being a kid & any mother can relate to this.

Jen

All babies do this at one time or another!

MaryMac

Totally relate. She looks like any other mom walking down the street with an out of control toddler. Don't miss those days! LOL!

My favorite is when they are pitching a fit and you are trying to get them into their car seat and it is raining pitchforks and they pull the old "lock up the body" routine so that you can't bend them to sit in the seat while you are getting drenched. Oh....good times good times.

I guess TMZ just wants to find a way to dig on the woman for her political views because they differ from theirs.

dinsdale

She's doing the right thing: She's calm and not letting the kid know he's getting to her. Just keep on doing what you're supposed to be doing and don't let the little one control the situation with his tantrum. Once you give in to that crap, it is over.

Michele

So familiar!! She's half laughing like we all do and is handling it great. Looks great too! Looks like a good mommy!

Farrah Fasano

Love TMZ but think it is in such bad taste to photograph a child having a temper tantrum in his mother's arms. Is this seriously a story for TMZ?! Children should be off limits.

Dan

what's so big about this TMZ?? Pretty lame..... Any parent has been thru a similar situation with an infant, probably LOTS of times... must be a slow newsday, huh?

Lucy

I would hold a toddler having a tantrum like that...he looks like he's getting ready to fall right out of her arms. Anyways, I hate her!

BILLYJOE

HIS MOM IS NOT JUST A SCREAMER SHE'S A VERY STUPID BYTCH.

sandy

he looks like a lil' rush limbaugh.

Ghost of Christmas Present

I think Taylor just told her he's a Democrat AND he's gay! She probably told him she was sending him back!

Stasia

This is what kids do!! I could not imagine having my son having a tantrum and having people take my picture!1 She looks very calm as you should be!! Great job!!

Tazandra

Big deal. Slow news day? It's the old "arch the back" routine. My son pulled it many times. Only done when they are really really mad! Her reaction to it is perfect - staying calm.

Kate

Can't stomach Elisabith but I'm sure every mohter can relate. lol

John

The kid knows his mother is a Republican and is slapping some sense into her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments