Timberlake & Pitt -- The OTHER Mile High Club

4/14/2009 7:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake and Brad Pitt share a very special, emotional bond ... one that could only be consecrated high among the clouds -- they both have a penchant for Southwest Airlines!

Justint TImberlake - Brad Pitt - launch photos

TMZ has learned that a ton of celebs are giving up those fancy, costly private jet trips for a more economically-friendly way to travel. Plus, they get free peanuts!

GaGa, Abdul, Shatner, Emmit -- even Jessica Alba!! *Ding* You are now free to move about the gallery...

DT

Gallery? I thought it was a galley..

1925 days ago

Disgusting

Sounds more like they are being unofficially compensated for flying and promoting Southwest. Southwest seems to be doing all sorts of desperate antics for attention like plastering a half-naked woman on the plane (and disgusting 52% of the population - woo hoo, way to go.) Seems like the desperate attention getting continues. Let them keep permitting "celebs" to cut in line and watch the rioting break out at the passenger cattle line.

1925 days ago

lisa lisa

I saw both Jermaine Jackson and Jodie Foster on a flight
from Las Vegas to Burbank.

Oddly enough, more people recognized Jermaine. Maybe
that's because he drew all kinds of attention to himself --
(while Jodie had her nose buried in a Wall Street Journal).

1925 days ago

Jodi

I'm a SWA flight attendant and I'm always amazed who I find on my flights, and they are all super nice! I had Alice Cooper and his wife who sat across from a mentally disabled boy and talked to him the entire flight. I had Chris Judd, Jasmine Guy and Kathy Griffin all on the same flight. Val Kilmer actually invited a friend of mine and her crew to a party at his house and gave them his home number!

1925 days ago

moso

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!! The airlines fly to certain places and if that is where they need to go who gives a Sh!! how they get there.
And like someone said before, they have all this money but want someone else to pay for the private jets etc.. If the airline flies there.........WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

1925 days ago

britt

I flew southwest last night from Las Vegas to Burbank and happened to sit directly behind Justin Timberlake and a friend of his. His body guard sat in the row to the side of them. At first i was surprised to see such a big star on southwest considering its not exactly high class, but I'm glad that these celebs are doing it. Its inevitably much better for the environment, much like carpooling. I just felt embarassed as I watched all those stupid idiots stare at him as they got on board. One southwest employee actually tried to get his autograph on a ticket but failed once she got close to him. The body guard sternly said "no autographs" loud enough for the front of the plane to hear.

1923 days ago