By George, I Think She Doesn't Have Him

4/15/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talia, 50, was married to the one and only George Clooney from 1989 to 1993.

George Clooney and Talia Balsam

George, 47, has said he will never marry a woman again.

Since 1998, Talia has been married to "Mad Men" star John Slattery.

COMMENTS

Not Amused

Ahhh...so THIS is the chicky who turned George from a ROmancer to a BROmancer....I hate her already.

Perhaps, I'm being too harsh on her. He may have been a Bromancer from the get-go. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

BTW, Georgie has good manners.

1932 days ago

tomcat

Talia play's John Slattery's character's wife on "Mad Men", too. Now, she looks every minute of her 50 years, but then so does George C. and he's 47.

For those over 40, she is Martin Balsam's daughter.

1932 days ago

Inny

People fall out of love every day.

Que sera, sera.

If you don't know what that means......

translanted.......

it means...........

would you like wings...

with that pizza?

1932 days ago

roro

AY AY AYYYYYYY ESTUUPIDAAAAA!!!

1932 days ago

Jemima

I always get GAY VIBES from George.
I like him, he's handsome, talented and has a great sense of humor.
But I don't think he is attracted to women at all.

1932 days ago

rminva

IMO she traded up...Clooney come across as a pompous jerk.

1931 days ago

rminva

OOPS...that should be "comes across"

1931 days ago

Duh!

Well... never marry a woman again?? Gay men the world over can start hoping!!!

1931 days ago

sharifa

oh god thats where i know her from ever since i saw her on mad men she looked so familiar..but why did mr.clooney said he'll never marry again !!! hmmmmmmm was he emotianly bruised or physically bruised !!! its a shame he's good lookin.. but most actors get married early 2 older women like tom cruise and johny depp if i'm not mistaken and it kills me that the men only get better looking with age and the women age quickly.. bummer

1931 days ago

ricky

I think she's done a lot better with Slattery. He seems more like a grown man. Clooney always seems to be so immature and full of himself. It's no longer attractive on a man who is pushing fifty! In fact, it's kind of embarassing.

1930 days ago