Hulk Hogan -- I Know Why O.J. Did It

4/15/2009 6:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan thinks O.J. Simpson may have had a point -- when he slit his ex wife's throat.

Hulk Hogan & O.j.Simpson

Hulk sees a parallel between the plights of poor O.J. and himself. Hulk just told Rolling Stone: "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."

Kato, your room is ready...

UPDATE: Linda Hogan's rep just issued a statement: "We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers." The statement goes on: "Linda and her family are taking these recent homicidal comments seriously."

The statement concludes by saying Linda's attorney is weighing his legal options.

UPDATE #2: Hulk's attorney, David R. Houston, tells us, "Page 6 only quoted a very small portion of the Rolling Stone article, not the statement in its entirety. He said that he understands the frustration that can lead to that sort of activity but he definitely does not condone it. He is grounded in his faith and a belief in a higher power and does not believe in violence for any reason."

Sissy

It was way more funny when Chris Rock said it.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIs PIECE OF TRAILER TRASH--AS WELL AS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY--ARE BENEATH CONTEMPT. DITTO THE IDIOTS WHO AGREE WITH HIM. I'D LOVE TO READ HIS OBITUARY--SOONEST!

Michael Madsen

17. It must be hard to have a small penus

Posted at 5:08PM on Apr 15th 2009 by ME

I find it hard to have a soft penis ... I also spelled PENIS correctly... because I have one.

Ms. X

When Chris Rock said this same thing in his stand-up, I was in total agreement. Of course one should abstain from murdering another but when they push you to the edge like Linda is now doing to Hulk, "I understand" he'd want to strangle her. She needs to stop and think about that. Don't push him over the edge; it might be worth prison time to get the personal gratification of seeing that bitch suffer.

likskbear

Loser!

And OJ was divorced from Nicole. Ron was a friend returning sunglass. So not the same.

You both screwed up, he with the freak fetish of getting with younger women that look like their daughter. She has the right to see young me too. No respect for a family that has two kids that do not contribute to a better society. Pole stripper and nick law breaker.

Venom

I agree with him.
It is total BS that she gets all that money or any of the women out there for lying on their backs and sitting on their ass all day and shopping.
Look at Mel Gisbson's wife, she did absolutely nothing, but lie on her back and go shop and she is looking at $450 million???
That is insane.
She deserves maybe $50 million and the house and that is it, this half nonsense is BS.

RACHEL

Well moral of tht stry... if you want ur life to be spared DO NOT cheat on ur significant other or play w ppls feelns then tht wudve give a reason for mofo's to snap.. let me find out my wife cheat'd on me, ima bust a OJ SIMPSON my dam self!!!

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

for those who have broken up with someone - especially after so many years - imagine all the things you said behind closed doors, now imagine a reporter has those words and only publishes or posts the clips they want to post.

Disgusting

He's delusional and needs help. Also, OJ was living in his mansion. Nicole was living in a cruddy condo on Bundy, so his sick comparison isn't even accurate.

QE2

I can see why he's angry, but I also can see why she is afraid of him.

He isn't homeless and probably has a couple of fancy cars, so he isn't destitute. She is just in the house at this point. I'm sure when all the dust settles, the whole 50/50 thing will apply. That is called marriage.

He is with someone also, and initialy it was one of his daughter's best friends, so she has reason to be angry, too. He seems like a kid who got caught with a hand in the cookie jar and is mad at everyone else because theree were consequesnces.

sanda

I always understood why OJ did it -- didn't condone it, but understood what he must have been thinking. Ex-wives should not flaunt it in front of close to the edge exes. Know what I mean?

Hugh Jass

He must have been kidding... or he was being sarcastic or just venting at the expense of someone's boy-toy and meant to tell us one only does an OJ if one's really mentally unbalanced and that all The Little Hulksters should not do this at home.

Disgusting

Who can even stand listening to Chris Rock's grating whiny misogynistic babble. No one that's why his career is gone

punkin5

this guy is so vile...he sleeps w/a girl who is a twin of his daughter and years younger also so what the hell is he complaining about?...geez....and then all the idiots who think he has a point?.....sick world

BronzedBum

Linda will now get an increase in support! She can say she needs security now! What an assinine comment Terry.