Hulk Hogan -- I Know Why O.J. Did It

4/15/2009 6:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan thinks O.J. Simpson may have had a point -- when he slit his ex wife's throat.

Hulk Hogan & O.j.Simpson

Hulk sees a parallel between the plights of poor O.J. and himself. Hulk just told Rolling Stone: "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."

Kato, your room is ready...

UPDATE: Linda Hogan's rep just issued a statement: "We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers." The statement goes on: "Linda and her family are taking these recent homicidal comments seriously."

The statement concludes by saying Linda's attorney is weighing his legal options.

UPDATE #2: Hulk's attorney, David R. Houston, tells us, "Page 6 only quoted a very small portion of the Rolling Stone article, not the statement in its entirety. He said that he understands the frustration that can lead to that sort of activity but he definitely does not condone it. He is grounded in his faith and a belief in a higher power and does not believe in violence for any reason."

Russ

Most divorces have such frustrations and I'm certain most have said at some point they wanted to kill the other one! However, when it comes to divorce proceedings the best advise is to keep your mouth shut.

rosie

I always figured terry Bollea to be stupid but for him to even say "he get's it" concerning OJ simpson is beyond stupid. It is heartless and totally ignorant. I am no fan of either of the Bolleas and for sure Linda is making a total ass of herself with that 19 year old kid. But what it all proves once and for all is how truly stupind he and linda really are and how they have raised their kids...with total lack of morals and heart. As for this crap that a wife deserves nothing in a divorce, grow up. Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman did not deserve to be butchered like they were...and I understand the anger divorce brings but I have never wished an ex dead. The best thing that can happen with all of this is for Brooke and Nick to finally take a damn good look at both of their so called parents and see that they are both to blame and get on with their lives, if possible. Terry Bollea doesn't get it....Nicole and Simpson were already divorced...she was not living in his house on Rockingham. But yet Bolleas says he can understand why simpson killed her...while their 2 children were asleep in her house...he is just as sick as Simpson. Oh and he cannot stand that Linda's toy plays with his toys now...Terry has his girlfriend and has had many in the past. What's good for the goose is good for the gander Terry!

Joy

i think he is sick.. thats horrible for him to say.. yeah if i was linda i would be watching out for him too. i hope her attorney kicks his ass

Lori

I usually let my opinion go left unsaid.....just couldn't do it this time. Hulk what the hell are you thinking? We all know divorce is a nightmare. I get it you are getting the short end of the stick. But to compare yourself to OJ, and his innocent victims....WOW, I really hope this is an example of you trying to be funny, just with absolutley no class. First of all, your divorce is really just getting started, OJ and Nicole had been settled for some time. He had the mansion, she was living in a condo. She was not parading men or his belongings in front of him. And Ron Goldman was a total and complete innocent bi-stander doing a good deed for someone he was an associate of. How you can compare your situation to the visuous and terrible death of two innocent people is unconscionable. I really hope that you have been misquoted.

dawnaberry03

WOW, Linda sure wasn't worried about all the rage and instability associated with it while she was spending Hulks hard earned millions for all of those years!!!!!! She sure didn't mind him wrestling then.

From Las Vegas

Man...Hulk if you are reading this. Seriously you are the man. That woman can be thankful she ever met you just like Ric Flair said on his Highspots-Interview. This stuff keeps on happening in this world. You are to good of a person, your accomplishments in your life are endless. Don´t forget what you gained in your life, millions and millions of Hulkamaniacs. Plus i don´t really think that woman is that much good looking in the first place that you have to think about her the entire time. It´s great what you did for your daughter and you also treated your son well, this was just unfortunate with the accident. But life is no coincidence as you know and so keep on living the dream. We all know what you meant, i mean it´s tough, but you are better than 99% of all the other people so stay strong and try to enjoy other stuff if you know what i am talking about.

just gimme 5 minutes

26. Well moral of tht stry... if you want ur life to be spared DO NOT cheat on ur significant other or play w ppls feelns then tht wudve give a reason for mofo's to snap.. let me find out my wife cheat'd on me, ima bust a OJ SIMPSON my dam self!!!

Posted at 5:34PM on Apr 15th 2009 by RACHEL

That was hilarious! ima bust a rib ROFLMAO!

gutsygirl

Hulk ia all about CONTROL, just like OJ. He's lost his house, his wife, his Escalade...and now his marbles. What he said is what someone might THINK in the midst of a nasty divorce..or even SAY to their best friend when they're drinking...but this guy was stone sober when he said it. I thought Linda was acting paranoid when she said Hulk was driving past the house and she was afraid. She needs around the clock security and he needs a shrink!

jdub

So Hulk Hogan says something stupid. No news here. But it will probably cost him thousands in lawyer fees for frivolous hearings about his sanity. Karmas a bitch, & so is marrying one.

Zach Swan

Hey he just said he UNDERSTANDS OJ. He didn't say he CONDONES it. He just understands what turns Mr. Hand into Mr. Fist.

Classic Sam Kinison who did that bit long before Chris Rock came around.

And I completely understand the sentiment. Hooker.

1962 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be pissed also,I don't like the Hogan's but marriage isn't fair when it comes to splitting everything up,she lives in a home that she didn't pay a dime for while Hulk sits in the street, crying shame.I hate her more than him

Ut Oh

Hulk, The difference between you and OJ Is that he was black and could get away with it...... u on the other hand would be too stupid to pull all that off.

Brenda Purtiman

What an ignorant thing to say! Hulk you are supposed to be a role model to young men; you have a daughter; what if she separated with her husband and that man said something like agreeing with OJ!? I am just amazed at things people say; and never think about how it will affect others. He owes the Brown and Goldman families a serious apology!

Can I understand the frustration of being married to someone for so long and being left; and watching all your hard work go to your wife? Yes, I can understand the frustration! However, it in now way gives anyone the right to hurt anyone; or speak so terribly!

Life can hurt sometimes; we move on and remember that what comes around goes around!

VMac

There should be an option for "his point would be better taken if he wasn't dating a doppelganger of his daughter." I don't really get how he can complain about his wife dating a 19 year old when he's basically @#$%ing his daughter.

rudyriptard

Ummm!!! If I remember correctly OJ was proven innocent by a JURY of his peers!!!!!! Just saying!