Hulk Hogan -- I Know Why O.J. Did It

4/15/2009 6:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan thinks O.J. Simpson may have had a point -- when he slit his ex wife's throat.

Hulk Hogan & O.j.Simpson

Hulk sees a parallel between the plights of poor O.J. and himself. Hulk just told Rolling Stone: "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."

Kato, your room is ready...

UPDATE: Linda Hogan's rep just issued a statement: "We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers." The statement goes on: "Linda and her family are taking these recent homicidal comments seriously."

The statement concludes by saying Linda's attorney is weighing his legal options.

UPDATE #2: Hulk's attorney, David R. Houston, tells us, "Page 6 only quoted a very small portion of the Rolling Stone article, not the statement in its entirety. He said that he understands the frustration that can lead to that sort of activity but he definitely does not condone it. He is grounded in his faith and a belief in a higher power and does not believe in violence for any reason."

Disgusting

Ha, ha #101 sounds bitter and jealous. She has a hot fresh young guy. The only reason young women put up with disgusting old guys is for money. Meanwhile, sounds like this dude is slutty and ruined his own marriage, and doesn't like that she's moved on.

maverx

Yeah harv why dont you find out where Obama was really born.. All his family in Kenya has openly come out and said that he was born there in kenya... And that his mother then flew to Hawaii to register the birth there... What is the real storry.. put all those goons you have working for you one something real for once... YOU CAN DO IT>.....

ps

Well i actually understand why he said it, even if he shouldnt of....If something like that happened to me and I seen my hubby parading all around sleeping with someone who's old enough to be his daughter living in a house I BOUGHT and driving vehicles I BOUGHT id be pissed to and probably saying hateful things like that.....She reminds me of a senseless bitch who does these things to him on purpose just to get these kinds of reactions out of him,,,,,too bad for him its working.....he may not be the best thing in this world and im sure he has his fair share of problems but that woman is just a hateful spiteful bitch as far as i can see......

Joel Gonzales (Actor)

Woody You a bytch and if you got a problem we can handle it beating that cameraman youz a bytch fool. come get it.

SarahM

omfg i wouldnt think that linda's rep took it so seriously i would say that too im mean geez...... it wasnt a threat and then there like * we will take these threats seriously* or wateva im on th ehulks sid elolz

WitnessOne

obama fake birth certificate - youtube it
real talk Maverx

Ugh

Ummm.....OJ GOT the house, Nicole wasn't doing Ron - he was a friend returning her glasses, no one was driving OJ's blood stained vehicle but HIM, and OJ was the only one dating anyone under 21. And no matter WHAT - no one deserves to be ambushed and practically decapitated in Nicole's case, butchered trying desperately to defend himself in Ron's case, the way OJ killed these two innocent people. Hulk is a complete idiot as is his ex-wife and at the very least his son (who is responsible for a whole different tragedy and the end of a young person's life for all intents and purposes). They should ALL shut their pie-holes. The saying goes...."better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.".

Dan

I hope they prosecute Hulk to the fullest extent of the law. It's mentality like his that Chris Brown had when he beat the crap out of Rihanna. I don't care what a woman has done, that type of behavior is totally and completely uncalled for.
Hulk should be arrested for making Domestic Terrorist Threats. I know a guy who spent 6 months in jail for saying less than that about his wife!

allie

Everyone in this family is a piece of crap.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

comments like this definitely come out of bitterness...

wat a fool

is he serious oj killed his inocent wife brutaly and got away with it!! i agree with that one guy i hope the lawyers take all there money and damn that family is screwed up

Sono

#112 Dan, I hope that at the very least; you're sterile and unable to produce offspring b/c you're clearly not a benefit to the gene pool.

I'm not going to condone what the Hulk Hogan said, nor am I going to agree with it...but I think that it's fair to say that anyone with half a brain should be able to see that our countries court system is fairly unbalanced 9/10 times when it comes to divorce rulings as far as the 'estate' is concerned with regards to how much people are entitled too from future & present earnings.

Does Linda Hogan deserve half of the Hulks money/assets? Certainly not. BUT, she's more than entitled to something...I just don't think it should ever be the greater % simply b/c she's a woman...which seems to be the case in almost every single divorce as far the the genders are concerned.

The Work Place Sucks!

That kind of comment is very insensitive and just plain stupid. The hulk really screwed up with that comment. I hope OJ fries and get's raped in prison, and hulk will be his cell mate. oh buddy!

She's Dumb

Ok....I don't think that the hulk should be making statements like that....But for OJ or I call him "the double murderer"...some comments on here are crazy....OJ killed those 2 people....who are you trying to fool here...and the crime was so horrible....I couldnt begin to imagine what those two went thru as they were dying....it makes me sick to my stomach still after all these years....OJ is were he should be....behind bars.....hopefully for the rest of his life.

Deb

Well, if Linda Hogan ends up dead, I guess we all know who to point the finger at. As for his lawyers comments......yeah, whatever! Your client is an idiot with $hit for brains!