Lisa Rinna & Cojo Get Cheeky

4/15/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's former actress Lisa Rinna at an event in L.A. last night (left) -- and fashionista Steven Cojocaru at this year's Oscars (right).

Lisa Rinna and Cojo

Both are on-camera personalities.

Dan Tanna

Wow For a second I thought that was Chastity Bono.. just sayin..

1988 days ago

Steve

Funny how all these people are getting offended and defending Cojo because TMZ made fun of the way he looks. Yeah, I get it that he has a medical condition. But you know what, so what? He still chooses to work in the entertainment industry because of it. And because of that, his looks, along with any other person in the spotlight, is fair game. If he's offended at insults pertaining to his looks then he'd be nothing but a hypocrite considering the guy spent years criticizing other people on the way they looked. If he doesn't want his looks to be the product of ridicule, he needs to get out of the entertainment industry. It's as simple as that.

1988 days ago

Ryoichi Morita

After I read all sorts of angry comments, I went back and read the heading again. What the ... ??? I don't get it. I don't see anything offensive in it. Geez, folks. Why be so sensitive?

1988 days ago

Mary Worth

My gramma said if you caint say anything nice 'bout anybody, don't say nuttin', hear?
Kaye, so I'll say sumtin' nice: Underneath all that phony tinsel, there's real tinsel! (Apologies to the late, great comedian, Fred Allen, who said it first; but about Hollywood!)

1988 days ago

Mariah

OMG. She looks scary. How strange, I just saw a thread earlier today where she looked really good (the one talking about how at 45 she is posing for Playboy). She is starting to look like that Cat Lady.

1988 days ago

Vicky

I have a very hard time looking at Lisa Rinna for too long. She is one of the scariest individuals I have seen in my lifetime. Her lips are enough to take away any beauty she has to her overall looks. They look like they are full of helium and can explode in a moments notice.

She is one scary looking individual. And, with her lip surgeries, you'd think she's draw the line SOMEWHERE!

Lisa, deflate please. You'd look 1000 times better.

1988 days ago

Reta

I'd like to know what qualifies EITHER of these freaks to comment on other people's looks. Who put THEM in charge of the design world? What the hell did Cojo ever do to qualify to say anything about design? Did he go to design school? Is he a famous designer? He makes snide gay comments and that's it, not much to write home about. And Lisa is a 4th rate "actress" famous for being deformed and fake. No one wants to REALLY hear a effin word out of either of them!!!

1988 days ago

why?

Are you sure that isn't Chasity Bono?

1988 days ago

uhHuh

THAT LADYBOY HAS SUCKED UP SOOO MANY GERBILS HE IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE ONE!!

AND LISA RHINNA??? WTF?? YOU JUST SUCK. NO TALENT ATTENTION WHORE. LOVELY BOD THOUGH.

1988 days ago

T

Who the hell is telling these older women that cheek implant make them look younger or attractive? What made them attractive is gone and that was a proportioned face. These women look like freaks and not attractive after these plastic surgeries. The doctors are making money off of stupid vanity. Watch some young actress in their 20's get this surgery soon.

1987 days ago

just me

Harvey You have Balls making fun of an ILL man and a nice woman! I noticed on JVM last evening you had some work done! You finally filled in the whole on the right side of your mouth! OR was THAT wood painted white or cheap cotton balls! Guess Jane was ashamed to have her ex boss look so horrible, so she stuffed the wholes of his missing teeth with cotton!!!! Saving that money for a rainy day......heard BFF needs atty fee $$$$......he will repay you when he gets those hundreds of millions from hs 1 client wonder! LMFAO!

1987 days ago

k

Lisa looks like she has the mumps and I thought Steven was Chastity Bono!

1987 days ago

faaw-q attitude

yup, lisa one or two more times and we will think you are the cat lady, get help fast!

1987 days ago

Gia

Cojo is a snotty critic of just about everyone - he's not kind at all. So where one might feel sorry for his health woes, he makes his living insulting people. Rinna - that is just SAD. She looks like she's on steroids and has totally destroyed her looks. Awful mess.

1987 days ago

ApricotRoses

TMZ, sometimes you just go TOO far and are too CRUEL. CoJo is battling a serious illness and is obviously on steroids to help him. Lisa Rinna took her pretty face and turned it into a clown horror. YOUR bad.

1987 days ago