'Britain's Got Talent' Lady Needs Support

4/16/2009 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Internet sensation Susan Boyle will probably get a record contract after wowing the world -- and Simon Cowell -- with her singing on "Britain's Got Talent" this week, but what she could really use is a brassiere.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 47-year-old got nippy outside her Scotland home.

Susan's natural talent is sure to bolster the music industry's sagging sales.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

sasha

She is awesome, I dont know why people dont like the way she looks...she surprised everyone...Dont judge a book by its cover judge by her voice.........God bless and thank you for sharing your voice with the world...You are awesome sweetie Dont let anyone change you unless you want it.

1980 days ago

Dawn

TMZ having a slow day, you have sunk to a low. This woman has overcome much in her life and still continued to fight for her dreams to perform in front of a large audience. I need to include that she whooped some ass up there too !! Why wasn't that your headline. She has a beautiful voice that made everyone's day better from all over the world; read the you tube comments. You should take this story down and keep chasing the hollywood clowns around town, that's what your readers enjoy !!!

1980 days ago

Think about it... You be the Judge...

Hi, Well, this is a breath of fresh air to have someone who is real for a change on TMZ blogs. Thank you TMZ and let's keep this beautiful women's from getting any hurtful messages.
If you would do some research before you post your negative responses, just maybe all of you would learn something from what this beautiful represents and what she truly has accomplished in her life.
They say, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" maybe you haven't learn what real beauty in a person. I feel sorry for all of you passing judgement because you're the one's that are losing.
So let's all enjoy her for who she is.... People like her only come along once in a lifetime.

If you feel you need to let out some of your anger, try using another TMZ Forums.

1979 days ago

the red couch

Lowlife bullies that's what you are TMZ , Susan has more class than any of you , she's beautiful and we all love her !

1979 days ago

Noir-It-All

This woman is emotionally healthy. She is authentic. Stop enabling your readers to be like the audience at Susan Boyle's audition. Talent or not, no human being should have been ridiculed like she was prior to singing. So, that goes for posting this photo.

1978 days ago

tellingit1979

It's nice to know the states aren't the only place with jackasses in the media. This will be my one and only stop at TMZ's site -whatever TMZ is supposed to stand for- and my fleeting memory of it will be moronic jackasses taking a cheap shot at a tremendously uplifting story. I guess brains, taste and judgement are a long-gone requirement to 'write' commentary in today's world. Whoever is dumb enough to even think about writing anything negative about what Susan Boyle's done should immediately be flogged, fired and sent to the darkest dungeons. You go Susan.

1978 days ago

Marlene

The picture has been tampered with....so easy to do

1977 days ago

tired of it

Scanning through the comments, it looks like Susan has a lot of fans. It's about time someone with actual talent who is also a good person is recognized. I am so sick of the manufactured, fake crap being thrown at us everyday. Go Susan!

1977 days ago

greenpea57

All of the people that can't seem to get beyond this woman being an average woman need to get over it. What this proves to me is that people like Susan Boyle and Paul Potts can sing circles around some of these American performers who just happen to come in cute, little cookie cutter, packages. Talent goes beyond looks.

1977 days ago

Reggie

She is a virgin for christ sake, All I want with her is fix her up, and bang her for the very first time huuummm Like a virgin, oh my my my , Imagine at age 47yrs, never been kissed?.

1976 days ago

Reggie

SHE IS VERY TALENTED AND WONDERFUL VIOCE.

1976 days ago

Think about it... You be the Judge...

I have 3 children and they are all on their own. I'm so very proud of what they all have accomplished. My oldest ( John ) was my special gift from God. He was born with minimal brain dysfunction and he was my blessing. A little work but still my blessing. (Smile)
When Susan walked on the stage, I knew she was very special, she has an aorah that my son also had around him. I Dreamed a Dream has what my life has been about and when I heard Susan singing, it was in fact " The Voice of an Angel". Susan had a very hard time but God gave her a very special gift, her beautiful voice. In John's case, he was visual gifted. Even though that maybe a little different, it makes them special in the eyes of God. I now have 2 in a Million to worry about. John and Susan. You would have to experience this for yourself to really understand what I'm saying and how I'm feeling. Please don't try and change her, God created her the way she is and if God wanted her to have a make over, he would have given her one. ( Smile ) I wouldn't change one hair on my son's head. The only real problems that they both seem to have in common is: their innocents, very gullible and people seem to take advantage of their kind hearts.
Hopefully, a close family member with look out for her and take care of her.
God Bless You Susan

1976 days ago

cowboy

what a refreshing moment! God has richly blessed Susan with a dynamic voice! I hope she honors God with it! in closing; I hope she knows Him! love from the USA; Cowboy

1971 days ago