Kendra Wilkinson Works the Pole

4/16/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since leaving the Playboy mansion, "Girls Next Door" star Kendra Wilkinson has found a career to fall forward on.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 23-year-old straddled a slide at the Santa Monica Pier on Wednesday, like a pro.

Hef really taught Kendra how to utilize her assets to their maximum potential.

Ziggy

Who goes to Santa Monica Pier in high heeled stilleto prostitute shoes?

People take their kids there for a nice afternoon of innocent fun.

What was she thinking?

1979 days ago

Blinded by the light

She is sooo gross!

1979 days ago

Megan

And somebody is turning this hoe into a housewife???

1979 days ago

Karen

Her implants are uneven in size.

1979 days ago

Herpes Ho Hilton

Hef is a delusional old coot, if he thinks this bimbo got with him for any other reason than MONEY. There's a word for that; & it ain't girlfriend...

1979 days ago

joey

All you dumbass' that is bad mouthing her are probably 350 pounds of lard. That girl is fine. I would so do her. Most all of you just wish you looked half as good as her.

1979 days ago

um...

um... I'm sorry... who cares?

1979 days ago

tcidda

Give those puppies their freedom

1979 days ago

Dan

that would be most chicks you see with rich dudes... they definitely are not in it for love!

1979 days ago

wolfer

oh good god, Why cant we get a sgot from the other side too.

1979 days ago

yeah....and?

This one is too easy, I think I will keep my comments on this piece of work to myself, But.......

Joe:

Why is there always one guy who thinks every woman who gives a skank a hard time about being a loose woman 'is 350 pounds ' I think you said? Get over that already, we call them as we see them, just because your 20-something penis is doing your talking for you right now, doesn't mean us REAL woman are jealous because we are fat.

Would you perfer for your sisters or girlfriend to act like Kendra does? Of course not. So... little boy, be wise and lets us do our job of calling out the skanks. This is our sex's reputation after all.

1979 days ago

holy-holy-holy-holy-f

ahahahahahahahahahahaha holy :D

1975 days ago

I cant believe it

Someone is gonna have to show this girl how to be a mama and if she don't stop acting like that, she wont be one! U dont go sliding down a pole when ur pregnant esp. on yo belly....I can see her now being like 9 months and posing nude for playboys "new" nude prego month or something...just skanky

1919 days ago