Hogan -- I Followed Christ, Not O.J.

4/17/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whether or not he was "taken out of context" like he suggests, Hulk Hogan has to understand something -- saying you could have "done an O.J." on your ex-wife is never a good idea.

Hulk Hogan -- play video

Bex

7. I understand how Hulk feels. Sometimes I "feel" like beating my kids! But I don't DO it. You know? It's okay to feel that way, it's not okay to act out on it. That's all Hulk did. So back off the dude for Heaven's sake. Sheesh.

Posted at 3:30PM on Apr 17th 2009 by BSweet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are a friggin idiot.

Alexa

BSweet
He didn't say anything about beating his ex. He said he'd like to slit her throat. Is that what you'd like to do to your kids too? I dare you to say it.

Patricia

I'm a woman, but I can understand Hulk Hogan's comments. I think too much is being made of it. He's hurt and angry. Linda is behaving like a cheap tramp. Although without a prenup, she might get half of his earnings while they were married (she doesn't have any job skills anyway), but I don't believe she's entitled to half of his future earnings. She was the one who walked so she needs to get some skills and get a job!

justsaying

Hogan went in the ring and whether wrestling is real or fake, took the punches, slamming to the floor, and bloody face, to earn the money to buy that 20 million dollar home. And then some 19 year old punk, who hasn't done a single constructive thing in life, move into his home, eat his food, sleep in his bed and drive his cars, not to mention screwing his wife. And he contributes NOTHING towards the upkeep of that home or cars. Now......I'm not saying the Huster should go O.J. on his wife and that kid, but if he does............well........I understand.

redballs

gold digger bitch.... cant stand that whore

lizouttavegas

IM SO SICK OF THESE BIZARRE PEOPLE I COULD PUKE!!! I CANT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WITH NO TALENT & PERSONALITY, OR BRAINS THAT MAKE MORE MONEY THAN THE REST OF US PUT TOGETHER! APPARENTLY THERE IS A DEVIL TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO FOR SUCCESS, & HULK MADE THE DEAL..WHAT KIND OF PERSON THINKS THAT WAY? "ID DO A OJ"?? WTH? SKUM..WHITE TRASH...EWWW NO WONDER THE OLD LADY'S GOT A YOUNGSTER! THAT OLD FART IS WEIRD!

Songbird

These Hogans just need to step away from bleach, tanning beds and cameras. It's like they were scraped off the bottom of a rich man's shoe and VIOLA walking, talking, white trash. They all suck.

Boo Hoo

I didn't realize that back-peddling was part of the Hulk's body building routine.

clam

KOOK.

who dat

He has nothing to worry about. Even if he killed her and her boy toy, he would never be convicted. The so called justice system in America always affords the rich/ famous at least one mulligan.

Hussie

I wish, on almost a daily basis, that my ex would get his "come uppance"... And the lovely thing about it is I'M PROTECTED UNDER THE CONSTITUTION when I say it...
Hogan has clearly taken the high road in this disaster...You don't see the kids running to hang with their Mommy, now do you?...

Nance

Some people just need to GO AWAY...go away HULK

Linda Mott

There was an old owl who lived in the oak
the more he saw, the less he spoke
the less he spoke the more he heard,
now why can't you be like that wise old bird?

Lippy Loo

Hulk needs to shut his trap and what the f..ck is wrong with this family? Hulk's skank looks just like his daughter, and Linda Ho dates that ugly Charlie the Tuna, he looks just like Nick (let me get behind the wheel and do damage to my friend and not visit him). Brooke is a 6 foot tall stupid pole dancing skank. I thought my family was messed up. I don't feel so bad now.

Marina326

Stop talking - STOP TALKING!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments