OG Daisy Duke Fills Up

4/17/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Catherine Bach has traded her daisy dukes for a pair of Jessica Simpson mom jeans.

media_removed.jpg

The 55-year-old former "Dukes of Hazzard" star filled up her tank in L.A. yesterday.

Daisy Duke's got gas, y'all.

Don

I have worked shows with the Dukes cast members for 8 years now... and have worked on and off with Cathy during that time. She is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet.... and a devoted mother to 2 lovely girls. Is she still same size as she was 30 years ago, when she first donned her Daisy Dukes? Of course not! Neither am I, and I would bet MOST here, are not either... I do know she has lost weight over the last 8 years, and looks better and better, every time I see her...

wow

AHHH excuse me but isn't that Jessica?

Mr.DNA

To think I used to jerk off to her poster..YIKES!

halfanese

You guys are jerks. I think she looks great!

bsp

It's nice to see someone who is older not trying to dress like a skanky 18 year old. I think she looks great for her age and she obviously has some self respect not like some of these aging stars who walk around looking ridiculous trying to wear clothes 20 years to young for them. Or having massive amounts of plastic surgery so that they look like some kind of scary barbie doll.

Capt Jack

I think she looks great for 55. I would take her anyday over Pam, Nicole, Heidi, Paris, etc. You can have the dumb fake bimbos.

LIFE IS LIFE

She is soooooo fat. OMG fat fat fat like Oprah Winfrei

Whaddayouknow ?

Harvey Levin is short, pot-bellied and balding, the blonde dude is a complete airhead, the geeky guy spikes his hair up to cover his cowlick....more fat ugly chicks on the staff than I can count. TMZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz good luck in life. I'm done.

Karen

She looks just fine. We are so used to plastic looking women (and men) in their 20's, 30's, 40's and yes, 50's and plus, that it's refreshing to see someone who hasn't subjected herself to overdone plastic surgery. Leave the woman alone.

Black Teef

Dude needs to put it down.

Ooooo Noooo!

On a more positive note -- she could always do a Jenny Craig commercial.

bsp

It's only in the last 20 years that society thinks that anorexia is hot, no wonder we have a problem with eating disorders. Back in the day being curvy was the in thing in fact Marilyn Monroe was a size 16 and to this day is considered a sex symbol. Never before in history was being skinny considered attractive or desirable in a mate. In fact 80% of North America is over size 10 so I guess 80% of people are considered "fat" but I honestly don't think they care. You go Catherine!!!

1929 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

I think she looks good for her age.

Djdeej94

Leave her alone! SHAME ON YOU TMZ! She looks fabulous... all you pigs making nasty comments... Your day is coming in that mirror... just you wait...

sandy

You people forgot what a real woman looks like. She's a beautiful NATURAL 55 year old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments