Pam Anderson Sells Out for Strip Steak

4/17/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson is turning a blind eye to her hardcore vegetarian, anti-meat beliefs -- and it's all for her deep appreciation of strip clubs.

Pamels Anderson
Anderson, who's been an obnoxiously loud animal activist and PETA spokesperson, is on board to help celebrate the upcoming opening of a strip club -- which happens to be part of a New York steakhouse.

FYI -- steak comes from slaughtered cows.

But the craziest part of the whole thing -- neither Pam nor PETA refuse to acknowledge the moral dilemma. Here's PETA's statement: "Pam is not a host but may be attending as an invited guest, and since steakhouses nowadays have some of the best salad bars and veggie options around, we're sure she'll find plenty to eat should she attend."

So what happens if KFC -- with whom Pam waged war against -- opens a strip club and "invites" Pam as a guest? Would she go if they too had a nice salad bar? We're guessing if the price is right...

Calls to Pam's management have not been returned.

selena

Pam
You are being such a hypocrite
for such a a health advocate , why is your body all plastic and your face all filled with botulism
Some health nut?
you are nuts Pam
anything for publicity
sad
you are full of crap

2015 days ago

Shirl ~~ t.g.

Pam lives her life and always HAS by a double standard!! She's a vegetarian but will SELL out for a steak house strip joint!!
Which sounds really CHEESY, just like PAM ~~ in the 1st place. WTF is America coming too??? Guess sex will always sell to "some" idiot!!! A meat eating one,, no less.

2015 days ago

myboo2

KFC does not own/raise/slaughter the chickens used in their product. I worked for the company that provided KFC with some of its already pre-made chicken. All they had to do was toss it in a deep fryer. People need to quit saying KFC treats the animals badly. The animals come from the slaughterhouse, which in the case I speak of also had contracts with the farms the animals were raised on and provided the chicks to the farmers. That KFC is the one actually mistreating the animals is the biggest bunch of crock that Bimbo Pam has pushed.

2015 days ago

anonymous

She got Hep-C. She is 'sick'. She doesn't look healthy. She have a real problem of her own. She is such a 'whore'. She need to learn how to grow up. Her poor kids! She need move back to Canada. She does have a bad reputation.

2015 days ago

Ken

I've been veggie for 20 years and would never judge someone who eats meat. It's your choice and my choice was to become a lacto-vegetarian who also consumes dairy from organic farms and yes i do wear leather to all my judgemental vegans. You can't make everyone happy but you can give thanks to this beautiful animal who sacrificed their life for your salvation. Say your prayers before you eat and don't judge others!!!!!!!

2015 days ago

Linda Mott

They are an extreme radical group. My pro choice is meat. They don't respect different points of view. I had a friend that went to NYC with an expensive fur coat. I don't wear fur, but they had a can of red paint, and were going to throw it on her. She said, "can't you people tell fake fur when you see it?" They let her pass and no harm was done. What kind of double standards do these people have? They are NUTS!

2015 days ago

Peaches

Typical celebrity

2015 days ago

Barb

Looks like her vegetarian convictions are less important than money. Hippocrite.

2015 days ago

friend

Hypocritical Celebrity? S H O C K I N G !

2014 days ago

shabbs69

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

2014 days ago

Capt Jack

I think I need to fire up the grill and fire me up a big juicy t-bones. You veggies lovers are welcome to your opinion and if thats your lifestyle choice, then I support it. However, for me, meat is on my menu and will stay on my menu! As for Pam and her HOs. Just trailer park trash.

2014 days ago

yeah....and?

How is this shocking? I suspect Ms. Anderson doesn't even know what hypocrite means, the word is too big.

Folks, this a woman who sold her ass on a sex tape, wait, multiple sex tapes, is naked any chance she gets, runs around in hooker clothes, has been married 52 times to less then perfect gentlemen, I believe has the record for apperences in Playboy, or should by now, her career highlight has been a beach show where she wore a bathing suit like it was regular clothes....

and this is surprising to us? Beauty fades, dumb is forever. -Judge Judy!

2014 days ago

Divashels

SHE NEVER MET A PIECE OF BEEF SHE DIDNT WANT IN HER SHE AINT NO VEGGIE HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014 days ago

The Duchesse

Bitch is a hypocrite and so is PETA. Anderson always wears leather, fur and sueade items. Then when she's caught, she claims she didn't realize she was wearing some animal's skins. Remember the UGGs controversy? Nobody's that stupid. If she is, she should be put under guardianship for her own good! If I was Ingrid Newkirk, I'd keep PETA's name as far away from the sleeze as possible - Anderson is a liability to the cause!

2014 days ago

Janise

All I have to say is Pamela is a JOKE!!! She was beautiful when you came out as a life guard and it been down hill every since. She has no class and looks the part!!

2014 days ago