Woody Harrelson Eats and Runs -- for His Life!

4/17/2009 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking to escape another violent run-in with "zombies" -- Woody Harrelson booked it out of Mr. Chow last night like his life depended on it.

Woody Harrelson -- click to play

It is unclear what Woody had for dinner, but our photog highly recommends the BRRRAAAAIIINNNNSSSS!!!!

Behind the Hype

White Men Can Book It When Stalked by TMZ ?

Divashels

looks like your papsmaer wants some more bitch!!!!!!!!!! break my foot off in yo momma ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! papsmears suck small penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oL0

HAHAHA! He left your dumb ass papz in the dust. I can only imagine it's like to be stalked, intimidated and asked stupid questions from you idiot papz.

Capt Jack

Photog recommends BRAINS. OMG. Isnt that the pot calling the kettle
black. I cant figure out which one is more stupider.

oL0

For those that will ask why I come to this website it is I find it hilarious and fascinating how TMZ sensationalizes situations, obviously to their benefit. I agree with those that will say stop coming here and deny them the hits, but I compare TMZ to those sites that have videos of people doing stupid things but TMZ instigates situations so they'll get more hits and viewer ratings. Stick to reporting the news and facts.

T-in-SD

Mr. Chow = Paparazzi, photo op for the stars. There's a ton of restaurants in LA that are nice and that don't have the paps. These stars know what they're doing when they go there. Its funny when they act like its an inconvenience. Woody is becoming more and more of a punchline. Lame hat too.

Matt

Hate the paps. Go woody. Break their cameras and punch them in the face. Losers!

hamzig

HA....HA...HA...Too bad he didnt break that Frickin Parasite's Jaw....you Effin Papz and leeeches and too bad more Celebs dont star laying the Stomp on you dirt bags....GO WOODY....I hope every celeb takes a punch at every douche bag papz out there....HA HA HA HA HA HA

skhg

Lay off! I don't blame anyone for going after the papz! I'ts quite simple...., if you don't like him, leave him alone. I'm sure he could live with it just fine. You go Woody!!!!

Donald Ray

GREAT stuff from the pap, "have a good evening, take care, man". What in-depth reporting,a REAL newsbreak. They should just run the cameras and STFU.

handymike

TMZ quit spankin' on Woody..........you know he'll come all over you! ahahahahahahaahah

deez

Woody's a punk bitch straight up!

Disgusting

His pap assault had to be planned for PR. He calls the paps zombies and his upcoming movie is Zombieland. Then he goes to the #1 pap restaurant in LA guaranteeing more media attention, after whining about pap attention. Is this what aging celebrities have to stoop to for attention? Either way, it looks ridic.

Linda Mott

Woody is a dirt bag and as low as you get. Give him no notice and maybe he will disappear.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments