Anderson Cooper:

Man on the Street

4/19/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking as handsome as ever, CNN anchor Anderson Cooper kept it casual while walking around NYC yesterday.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 41-year-old silver fox should take his suit off more often.

xcalibur

HE LOOKS 70. HMM, SUSAN BOYLE'S NEW BF?

Frank

he's a SODOMITE

Frank

he's a HOMOSEXUAL

From Las Vegas

41? Man.....then Wolf is doing quite ok with 62

Mariah

Oh, please, 68. What does Fox News have to do with this story? Other than they garner the biggest ratings around of any station on the air which just really chaps liberals hides! I think that must mean, that, gasp, there are at least if not more, conservative minded folks out there than liberals. Sucks, huh?

Mariah

Are you guys kidding me? I usually think I am pretty up on my entertainment knowledge, but I had absolutely no idea that he was Gloria Vanderbilt's son. Holy cow. Anyway, I don't watch TV news much, but have always thought this guy was hot, gay or not. Plenty of gay guys we can still drool over. Hell, i still have a thing for George Michael!! LOL.

Money Talks

WOW !!!!!!!!! This man is more than handsome, I don't usually get excited looking at a beautiful sexual object, but this will be an exception, he is GORGEOUS !!!!! And I'm so happy to learn that he is not a republican. Come to think of it, I don't know any handsome republican, except Richard Nixon of course ! I love the fact that he doesn't dye his hair, good for you Mr. Cooper, I will watch your show from now on.

friend

Anderson is the face of CNN. Why are the ratings so poor, you ask? Anderson is the face of CNN. Sorry to all you frigid hags with three cats, but the only man that you sweat just happens to be light-in-the-loafers.

Isabella

Right on #5 and #6!! NOBAMA!! And isn't this dude gay? (so I've heard)

Isabella

Uh...#25,you "educatre" yourself too! Its EDUC-A-T-E!!!

La Toya Jackson

He's a hottie .. Hey Anderson wanna come over for Dinner? *I'm just say'en

The 1 & Only

I like the bangs. He's hot stuff and I watch him everyday.

He can't get too much sun as he's had skin cancer in the past. Wouldn't be smart for him to tan. He looks fine to me. Very fine.

TMZ_BIAS

Hey Unique789 there were several celebrities at the tea party rallies you dumbass

The Tea party rallies are going to help everyone in this country including your sorry ass

Next time they have a rally for spending 1.5 trillion more that we take in and adding 9trillion to the 11 trillion dollar debt I am sure your dumbass as well as some TMZ cameras will be there celebrating with celebrities...

Truth Hurts

Wow..I think I have jungle fever!

really now

# 75 comment by Jimbo ............................... Are you kidding me ? Ummmm , can you tell me who won the last election ? Your comment was so funny that I almost forgot to laugh !!! Hmmmmmmmmm........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments