Lisa Rinna's Body -- The G-Rated Edition

4/20/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just in case you missed her nude Playboy pictorial, 45-year-old Lisa Rinna broke out a tiny tiny red bikini and flexed her ridiculous physique in front of the kiddies...

LIsa Rinna
The kids couldn't look less interested -- but the guy in the background, he's impressed.

Here Comes Andy Roddick's Bikini Model Bride...

Andy Roddick -- one of the hottest, youngest rising stars on the planet -- took his mind off his lifelong commitment to just one smoking hot swimsuit model (Brooklyn Decker) with some premarital golf on Friday.

The Roddicks - Launch Photos

After exchanging vows in front of friends and family, the newlyweds were spotted heading to their honeymoon on Sunday.

Wilbur from "Mr. Ed": 'Memba Him?!

Alan Young is best known for his character Wilbur on the '60s sitcom "Mr. Ed." Guess what he looks like now.

Supermodels: Then and Now

Some of the biggest models in Hollywood have aged like wine. Others ... not so much.

super models - launch photos

TMZ's Rockin' Body Contest

We've cut the fat in our ultimate Rockin' Bods contest to bring you the best bods in the land!

Launch photos

33 Different Ladies Love Cool James

It didn't matter that LL Cool J stripped himself of all street cred at Tao in Vegas last night when he launched his Sears clothing line -- the ladies couldn't keep their hands off the guy!

LL Cool J - Launch Photos

Got a Light?

Some stars are still not allowed to play with matches -- others sneak around and use them anyway!

Launch Photos

COMMENTS

KRELORJAC

Lisa Rinna may have muscles, but HER FACE IS ALL SCREWED UP. What's with those lips? That is a definitely a freakshow contestant.

Robin

She has a condition that involves a cleft lip. She was born that way. It isn't intentional.

Red

No woman over the age of 35 should wear a bikini. It doesn't matter how good you take care of yourself, gravity takes over. Cover up Lisa Rinna. You look fine from the neck down in clothes but not a bikini. Your age is showing. Also, the lips have got to go, they look distorted. Sorry for the criticism but nothing like the truth.

pphleabis

Lisa's body is hot, but she messed up with the over-botoxed lips. Skip the surgery and botox. We spend a fortune on looking good, clothing, makeup, cars, etc. I can tell you that the easiest and cheapest way to look good is to lose weight. Lookin' good is well worth the effort. I lost 47 pounds in 6 weeks using the Rapidthin diet at www.rapidthin.com. Good luck to all. Use what works for you.

brodie

Lisa Rinna's body is RUBBER!Her lips, tits, ass, belly, arms. What a damn freak, My God, who wants to look at this plastic zombie?Since the face was completely BOTCHED by some quack plastic surgeon she looks even worse than before. A SCARY,SCARY Looking alien?

Wendy

I have this sexy bikini and bought mine at the www.electriqueboutique.com/

skitz630

Yes, Ms. Rinna has had some badly botched plastic surgery, She's also been VERY public about her botched plastic surgery and now is a huge advocate for no botox. She learned her lesson too late... now she hopes her public example will educate other people.

CurvdAire

I think she looks terrific!

Karen

I'm sorry...I think Lisa Rinna looks great! If I looked like that I'd damn sure put my red bikini on. You go Lisa. I'm not jealous of another woman's achievements or that she's taken better care of herself than most of us.

B.

I believe there is jealousy in the air! Lisa Rinna obviously works hard to be in such wonderful shape. She deserves praise for it.

KB

This is AMERICA. Wear what you want at ANY age. Let the folks in Iran cover up the flab. Whose business is it if older people in this country chose to slip into a bikini. If some narrow minded twrip wants to be offended, perhaps THAT perosn should turn his/her eyes to some young tart instead, or just move to some third world nation of prudes.

Larry

RINNA LOOKS GOOD. IT'S A DARN SHAME WHAT TIME DOES TO A PERSON. IS SHE OVER THE HILL? 'FRAID SO, Y'ALL.....

cheri

Sorry people, but those lips are real. She had them when she was on a soap in her twenties. She may have added filler now but she has always had BIG lips. I just wish she wouldn't wear such cheap looking gowns on the red carpet, ick.

skyangel

I think she looks awsome. It's hard work to maintain such shape!! As for Oceanwave's comment that you should not wear a bikini over 35, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 35 and I look damn good in a bikini, and I intend to keep it that way in the years to come.

ChristyLee