Lisa Rinna's Body -- The G-Rated Edition

4/20/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just in case you missed her nude Playboy pictorial, 45-year-old Lisa Rinna broke out a tiny tiny red bikini and flexed her ridiculous physique in front of the kiddies...

LIsa Rinna
The kids couldn't look less interested -- but the guy in the background, he's impressed.

Here Comes Andy Roddick's Bikini Model Bride...

Andy Roddick -- one of the hottest, youngest rising stars on the planet -- took his mind off his lifelong commitment to just one smoking hot swimsuit model (Brooklyn Decker) with some premarital golf on Friday.

The Roddicks - Launch Photos

After exchanging vows in front of friends and family, the newlyweds were spotted heading to their honeymoon on Sunday.

Wilbur from "Mr. Ed": 'Memba Him?!

Alan Young is best known for his character Wilbur on the '60s sitcom "Mr. Ed." Guess what he looks like now.

Supermodels: Then and Now

Some of the biggest models in Hollywood have aged like wine. Others ... not so much.

super models - launch photos

TMZ's Rockin' Body Contest

We've cut the fat in our ultimate Rockin' Bods contest to bring you the best bods in the land!

Launch photos

33 Different Ladies Love Cool James

It didn't matter that LL Cool J stripped himself of all street cred at Tao in Vegas last night when he launched his Sears clothing line -- the ladies couldn't keep their hands off the guy!

LL Cool J - Launch Photos

Got a Light?

Some stars are still not allowed to play with matches -- others sneak around and use them anyway!

Launch Photos

COMMENTS

Cheryl

Sorry, but yuk. She may have muscles but she looks flabby. Again, I say, yuk.

tom

THAT IS JUST GOD AWFUL....

THESE SNEAK ATTACK PHOTOGRAPHERS - SHOULD BE SHOT

RayCB

Give it a rest TMZ, whos the one that took and published the photo.
re:Lisa

Roxy

Pamela Anderson looks so much prettier without the tacky 700 Club style makeup. Pam, less is more! Unless it is night time and/or it is a special event.

Franklin Woo

Wow....Lisa is HOT!

mark j.

i'd bang her if she get's rid of her husband

shuckinOysterSkin

caused me to a fartin - and all day and night long -

Franklin Woo

Lisa has a body that some 20 year olds would die for!!!

CarolynCAG

Those boobs on Rinna are NOT real......and probably a lot else is fake, too. Why doesn't she bite the bullet and get a lip reduction??? It would improve her looks considerably. Surely a good plastic guy can do that!

fay

Can her face be reconstructed? I'm surprised she hasn't gone into hiding since those stars are so vain. Good grief!

michele

What happened to Lisa Rinna? When she was Dancinw/the stars I thought she looked great, her body looks alright (although I dont think she she wear a bikini) but that face! But wtf happened? she looks like a totally different person - scary looking really, jeez , I didnt even know it was her when I saw the face. Guess it shows you the "down" side to plastic surgery.

Margarita

Lisa Rinna is so full of herself - makes me ill just watching her - - the lip injections totally ruined her face, big time. No, I am not jealous - she was a beautiful lady - but she tried too hard not to lose what she had - and in my opinion, she lost it....she is difficult for me to watch anymore. I wonder, is her home totally surrounded with mirrors!!!!!

mouse5588

Amazing. So many people are envious or jealous???? I think Lisa looks great! Keep up the good work Lisa!!

susan

Too bad about her lips!!

Mafioso Brown

She's got a GREAT SET OF BooBies "Loves Em".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments