A Drag Queen Is the First Lady of Cameroon?

4/21/2009 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "RuPaul's Drag Race" winner BeBe Zahara Benet (left) -- and the President of Cameroon's wife, First Lady Chantal Biya (right).

BeBe and Chatal

One of them is a biological man, but both are from Camerooooooon!

We're just sayin'.

julius

o m g that is sooo funny, ru paul looking great and doing great. love your shows.
ooo chantal you sooo beautiful, you the most beautiful african first lady. YOU ARE AN AFRICAN QUEEN.!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS ALSO FIGHT FOR GAY RIGHTS IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU VERY OPEN MINDED AND U SHOULD BE ON ANY ORIENTATION.
WHAT YOU HUSBAND SHOULD DO BEFORE RETIRED IS TO ALLOW ALL RIGHT IN HIS COUNTRY,(THAT'S YOUR MISSION)

1957 days ago

bitzod

I love IT pooh pooh PAh!

ROBIN BURD

1975 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

I can't close my mouth, He looks more like a dragon fly than a drag queen, i have seen so much prettier than this pic. The first lady looks a hot mess.

Sono

Chantal Biya (right) looks like the tranny version of PEGGY BUNDY from the old 'Married with Children' show. It's really hard to tell if she's wearing a wig or not...

WALLE

BEYONCE IS THAT YOU?

Ladybird

" All I can say is RuPaul looks great.The other one couldnt even win a drag queen award but wow that jewelry she's wearing is awesome.U guys make me laugh daily.

Posted at 12:08PM on Apr 21st 2009 by ROBIN BURD"

Robin, the photo on the left is not RuPaul; that's the winner of his reality show. RuPaul is not in either of the photos.

Just Noticing

Beyonce fits right in with them, too. I'm just sayin'.

m dennings

Check out those Gansta eyebrows and hooker nails. Prostitution may be illegal in Cameroon but with a first lady looking like skank it's no wonder it attracts sex tourism from all over.

hahahaha!

Corrupt bit@h .. while most of the country lives in poverty this ugly pig flaunts 90% of the country's wealth on her head.

janet

which is witch!

Lyn

Pee-i-uke! Both of them likely have to use a putty knife to remove all that makeup. The hair looks like a giant lint filter.
Ewwww-ee!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

The Queen on the lest looks more like a female than the troll on the right/

Sam

Don't hate folks! Be objective, Say it as it is...the first lady of Cameroon is pretty and has her unique style on the international scene, regardless of her occasional daring hair-do (which I'm personally not a big fan of). Bias aside...she is one of the prettiest of all the first ladies in the world. I am not sure why some folks let their emotions get in the way of objectivity/rationality (or better still, fair judgement) and find it easier to insult her.

Stac

Bebe Benet is awesome!!! I've seen her perform at the Gay 90's in Minneapolis!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments