Brangelina in Aisle Three

4/21/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like normal, non-famous human beings, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their daughters, Zahara and Shiloh, took a trip to a suburban New York grocery store.

media_removed.jpg

Dina Lohan better take note, Angelina is the new unreal housewife of Long Island.

Sneaky

nice to see they spend time with their children, even if it is only for the camera.

Terri

SHUT THE HELL UP ARTIE YOU DAMN LIAR!!!! God is going to reign down some mighty powerful badass karma on you for spilling lie after lie after lie you know that? I have no doubt Brad and Angelina are very nice people, that's pretty much PUBLIC knowledge, you are NOT telling any of us anything we don't already know about them. As for the amount of food, perhaps that was just a couple of days worth. I'm sure they have people do their grocery shopping for them on a much more regular basis. What I love is that lil Shiloh is carrying her lil blankie.

Hey #15 and YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE YOU SOUND -- LIKE TRASH

Lee

Criticize........have you thought that they might collect the bags and just put them into the recycle box at a store like lots of folks do? How green are you! The kids look fine Z's hair looks good it is brushed into a neat little bun. believe me it is acceptable. I have brushed/combed plenty of times boy these post are like the folks on US weekly, negative but for a few logical people

Kathryn

OMG. Some of the ocmments on here are ridiculously snarky! Come on! I'm not a fan of Angelina's, but she sure does look beautiful while grocery shopping. And, its not like they don't take care of their children -- they are always photographed with them! I sense a little jealousy amongst the posters today. Don't hate!

Kathryn

I cannot believe the stupid comments here about the fact that their groceries are in platic bags! Get off the moral highground for God's sake! I get plastic bags all of the time and I don't think its a big deal. Its a big deal because some people care more about plastic bags than they do about people! This world isn't going to be ANY better by using paper bags. Geeze. Get a grip!

Marissa

Sorry, but I would much rather see little kids dressed like this, in clothes they can move and play and get dirty in, than like Suri Cruise in her untouchable pretty, pretty princess dresses and shoes.

Marsha

Whatever! Angelina is soo overrated and her movies suck.

choppy 1

I am a fan of theirs, but why aren't they using canvas bags? Plastic bags are terrible for the environment.

JJ

They jut want eveyone to see there still together because all the break up stories. Hey look at Mel he was seperated from his wife for 3 years no one knew. They may just be together for the kids after her movie they split they need to get married.

jojo

Shame, shame - plastic bags. Earth Day is tomorrow!

SERIOUSLY!!!

what? do the kids have to draw straws to see who gets to go with mom and dad?

Anita

I have the same freedom of speech right to voice my opinions as that whore who just lost the beauty pageant.
You glorify her while telling me to shut up????
Stupid christian Nazi zealots.

Sandy

who cares about the slut Angie and whore hopper Brad Pitt they are just a waste of space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokey

Zahara has not grown in three years.

junecarter

Hey "your nosy": Learn how to read. You are actually berating me for making the same point as you are making, that no one should care how the children are dressed and that parents should not force their children to dress to a T, especially if they are just going to the grocery store. And another thing, it is you're nosy, not your nosy, you idiot. Love, June

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments