Brangelina in Aisle Three

4/21/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like normal, non-famous human beings, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their daughters, Zahara and Shiloh, took a trip to a suburban New York grocery store.

media_removed.jpg

Dina Lohan better take note, Angelina is the new unreal housewife of Long Island.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Lauren

Stop, you're going the wrong way!

1957 days ago

UGGGGHHH

ANGELINA IS AN UGLY D-BAG

1957 days ago

Jenna

Glad to see they are using reusable grocery bags. Oops - plastic for the garbage dumps!!

1957 days ago

gossip fan

I go to the grocery store once a week and NEVER have I seen anyone bring their "green friendly" bags for their food to be loaded into. How many other stars don't use them either? For them to pay for everyone in their aisle is awsome. I wish they would be in my line sometime but I live in a little town in Cali and that will never happen. I dont think they could do anything without people bashing them. On the other hand, I don't like the way they drag their kids from here to there and don't give them the option of making friends at a school that they go to for longer than a month at a time. I don't think they have a stable life as far as moving every few months. I'm not a big Angelina fan but this is a pitiful thing to talk smack about

1957 days ago

Jessica McKinley

You idiots complaining that they aren't married or that they are trash could learn a thing or two from these people you are judging. They are in a committed relationship, by all accounts are raising their children in a healthy manner, have helped people around the world and brought orphans into their home and loved them like their own. What have you done lately?
With half of marriages ending in failure in this country, what does their lack of marital status matter? Keep on thumping your bibles, bigots.

1957 days ago

Nlle

Even if the parents don't care (which they NEVER have, pr comes first), you'd think the paparazzi would show a morsel of conscience, and back out of the deal. Does Shiloh look happy to you guys? ANYTHING for a buck. (yeah i said deal.)

1957 days ago

Dez

These two are the biggest media whores around. I've never seen another couple use their kids like they do. Anytime there is negative feedback about them, they're out with their kids.

1957 days ago

molly

Yep, they're just like normal folks. Except I don't usually wear $900 boots to shop at the Save A Lot.

1956 days ago

Angela

Love them admire them. They are absolutely generous wonderful intelligent and beautiful!! The whole family is very lucky to have each other.

1956 days ago

Julie

totally superficial, but i just want to be their personal shopper. i want to see shiloh and z in some color! enough with the blandness. they are too adorable!

1956 days ago

Josh's Mom Always

I think all of u peeps who are downing this couple AND their children need to get a life. Read your bible, you hypocrits...it says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" My goodness...let this couple alone and let them live their life the way they see fit...I'm sure that's how u live your lives. They don't profess to be "do-gooders". They just do good. And Brad is not a whore-hopper...he stuck with Jennifer and now he's been with Angelina for how long?!? Angelina isn't a slut either...it just took her a while to find the right man...as i'm sure many of you took ur time also.

1955 days ago

Shannon

I thought Brad Pitt was trying to be eco-friendly...whats with the plastic bags?

1953 days ago

Katie

I love how they adopt more kids than they can handle, as evidenced by the fact that they can never go out with more than two or three at a time. There's no way their kids get enough attention...money is not enough.

1951 days ago

fred smilek

Cute couple! I LOVE THEM..BUT THEY NEED TO SHOP A LITTLE BIT MORE FOR 6 KIDS AND 2 ADULTS, ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY HAVE SOOOOO MUCH $$$$$$

1943 days ago

jocuri

very nice and very normal

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5