Brooke Hogan Stack$ Up

4/21/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like an Amazon deity, Brooke Hogan lumbered through Miami Beach towering over her new diminutive boyfriend, rapper Stack$.

media_removed.jpg
No doubt about it, she is Hulk's spawn.
Launch Photos

emily

Is that a she or a he in the blue swim suit?

Lisa-Centereach

Well, I give her credit. She must have a lot of confidence for a big girl to wear a tiny bikini.

1977 days ago

Carrying a grudge are you?

theyre serious? i guess they understand each other then on some level...

MadrigalOceansideCalifornia

Speaking from a mans point of view, brooke is definately not heshe, She is greek, most greek woman are tall and have wider bones, With that said, all of these comments about her drag queenish attributes are totally absurd, she is smoking hot!!!! Look at her body!!!!
If your a guy and think otherwise, best luck would be going to kansas city of san francisco.
and she already dates stacks before for a long time, why is she even bothering with him? I can't even imgaine her with 3' heels???/

MarcoInAmerica

It's a MAN, baby!!! Yeah!!!

Teia

That guy looks way to ganster for her. Seriously, someone needs to tell her she can do better!

BIG VERNE

She looks good! I didn't know she was that tall and thick! I would still hit!

bka62223

Personally, I think that Brooke is a doll but what's up with the Hulk-ladies choices of men??? Hulk.... Dude... I'm feeling for ya brother!!! Both the ex & the daughter are trolling in shallow waters when it comes to their choice in men. And come to think of it, Hulk Jr. probably hasn't made daddy real proud either. I'm, just sayin'....

PurpleSmurf

egotastic has better pics. And I like BH's body. She's thick in the right places!

jaye

I've always thought that she looked like a drag queen. Where have you all been? lol. A female version of her father. You KNOW he was doing the 'roids when she was conceived.

Bobp

Shemale!

ex lax

the mom does lil boys the dad does lil girls an brooke want's alil mimi looking boy, an to think think nick got his in jail! that family is way messed up! from OJ!

ex lax

fake eyelashes, boobs,an hair color, an a chin to set ya drink on,and big hands.. I wonder if she aint hulks an chynas kid ! an definitely andre the giant was in there some where!

1977 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

I see the Yeti known as brook hogan has a boyfriend. I will bet that she decided to date a black dude to "give herself street cred". Which is 100% totally laughable, seeing as how she's the ultimate attention whore with absolutely no talent whatsoever...

Gee wizzzzz

Now brooke is not the most shall we say "feminine" looking woman but in this shot she looks like a transvestite trying to pick up a 9th grader. This is one mismatched couple if ever there was one. Yikes...