'Dr. Phil' Couple Popped for Pill Robbery

4/21/2009 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A couple that appeared on a "Dr. Phil" episode for domestic abuse was just busted on suspicion of robbing an Ohio pharmacy of hundreds of painkillers.

Dr. Phil couple

Kurtis DeWitt
and his girlfriend, Megan Lillo -- who once told Dr. Phil that Kurtis beat, choked, slapped and hit her with a rock -- were arrested last week after Kurtis allegedly stormed into a Kaiser Wells Pharmacy wearing a mask and a hoodie and demanded large amounts of OxyContin. According to the Norwalk Reflector, the pharmacist forked over the pills and Kurtis allegedly hopped in a getaway car driven by Lillo.

But get this: Cops weren't able to catch DeWitt right away, but were able to place him at the Kaiser Wells Pharmacy by checking the logs on an ankle bracelet he was wearing for a previous crime spree ... in which Lillo had also been the getaway driver.

DeWitt was charged with aggravated robbery and Lillo with one count of conspiracy.

ogre

The pills must be for between beatings.

AllFlubber

Wow! Such smart people.

jared

i'd tap that ass

yadaYadayada

Filed under "stupid criminals."

Zippy T. Pinhead

#2 lol, I was thinking the same thing

420 GIRL

Robs a pharmacy with a tracking bracelet.

ntvnat

I wish his stripper-/hooker- marrying deadbeat son Jay would get arrested. Jay's never had a job his windbag quack daddy didn't give him. The McGraws are aaaaaaaaaaaall slime!!!

Allison

Dumb asses.

Sandra

WTF is wrong with these clowns?! To jail for both of them for a long time!

riottgirl

Dude, seriously? Wearing an ankle bracelet to an armed robbery? Freakin' intelligent. I don't know how the judge is going to keep a straight face...

Nursey

If you go to the Sandusky Register, you'll get the whole story...like how this Mensa candidate stuffed the pills up his ass and then tried to get them out, causing his rectum to bleed profusely. He couldn't get them out so he had to be taken to the hospital.

Unfortunately, these Einsteins live in my area.

justsaying

This is exactly why jails exists.

gayle

Another set of upstanding citizens!!!

NorwalkResident

I actually live in Norwalk...this whole thing is just funny. Not funny "haha", but ironic funny. I read TMZ everyday and lo and behold there are two people from my town.

Just for the record, not all Norwalkians are this dumb.

Another Norwalkian

I'm with you NorwalkResident! I too live in Norwalk and read TMZ everyday and when I first saw the headline, I was sure it was for some other set of brilliant criminals. But, low and behold it was a few of Norwalk's finest! I lead such a simple life!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments