Miss Cali Claims She Was 'Biblically Correct'

4/21/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, she alienated the gay and lesbian audience and probably lost the crown by saying "Marriage should only be between a man and a woman," but Miss USA loser Carrie Prejean has no regrets.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch
Matt Lauer gave Carrie a second chance to answer the controversial question this morning on "Today." Her answer: "The way that I answered might have been offensive ... but for me, it was being biblically correct."

Bex

It IS a choice! God made man with a penis and a woman with vagina and a womb to procreate! I'm tired of people saying they had no choice. Give me a break...it's called doing the right thing and if you're gay than you gave in to deviant desires. end of story.

wickedpsaa

Amazing how dumb this broad is. She wears clear hooker heels, pink lipstick and squeezes her boobs together with duck tap to win a rhinestone crown and a years supply of shampoo, hmmmm doesn't sound very biblical?
Look @ the judges dumby , do you think a few judges might get pissed?

Jay

... Luvs2crochet, just because most people agree with something, it doesn't make it right. Most people believed the world revolved around the sun, Galileo said otherwise and was convicted of heresy and spent the rest of his life under arrest. Remember the whole flat world thing? It's important to realize that just because you believe something is true, doesn't make it so. We always need to reasses with open minds what we believe.

SocialistCowardicePigs

I believe most SENSIBLE, INTELLIGENT Americans have grown tired of the celebrating of "free speech" when that speech ONLY supports the liberal agenda. If you have a view that is coservative, or God forbid even the majority of people actually agree with that isn't on the liberal platform, then you're mocked, labeled and tarred and feathered. Liberals are the most closed-minded, bigoted people in this country. Funny how our media and celebs always protray them in the exact oppostive way.

Hey kooks, where's your "compasion" for her!?!? Aren't you supposed to be the party that welcomes ALL points of views? LOL!!

Anita

The question was perfectly appropriate to ask a girl from California. She gave a bigotted answer and therefore lost.

Anita

It looks like the religious group out of Florida is posting over and over again.

Scream all you want,stupid bible thumbers. Gay marriage will prevail state by state.

chitown lady

Perez has done a great hack job on her. She is entitledd to her opinion, whether we disagrgee with her or not..Its what she feels. The Perez Hilton's in the world need to shut the hell up. Everyone is allowed their opinion....Sad Hilton could not give her that. Perhaps he is the one with the issue and not her.....Sorry Perez.....you CAN NOT shove your views down peoples thoarts.....We are all entitlted to our OWN VIEWS........

NORMA D

I DONT UNDERSTAND, PEREZ ASKED HER OPINION, SHE GAVE IT AND NOW BECAUSE OF HER ANSWER , IT COUNTED AGAINST HER? PEREZ NEEDS TO ACCEPT HER OPINION JUST LIKE HE EXPECTS EVERYBODY TO ACCEPT HIS LIFESTYLE. I THINK SHES VERY BRAVE TO ANSWER AS HONESTLY AS SHE DID. SHE BELIEVES IN GODS WAY AND SHE IS NOT ASHAMED TO SAY SO. I ALSO KNOW THAT MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, AS STATED IN THE BIBLE.

sayhi2karma

Perez Hilton - a walking advertisement for abortion. She was bushwacked with a politically/emotionally charged question. She answered her heart, she lost. As time passes, I am confident she will not consider this a loss at all. Liberals are all in favor of freedom of speech, so long as it agrees with them.

Anita

Had she told a black panel that she is against Civil Rights she would have lot too.
Same situation.
Her public career is over.

opi

Progressive mothers don't pimp their kids out in these things, starting at an early age. It's ambitious right wing religious people, like this bimbo and bible thumper Patsy Ramsey, who dressed her kid JonBenet up like a hooker, all while professing Christianity and "family values." These pageants are the most regressive things girls can possibly do, and it's right wingers like this religious bimbo.

Mecia

Look out Anne Coutler...she's going to be the new hottie on FOX News!

nan

I think everyone has a right to their opinion but there are two discussions here. God and the Bible do say homosexual acts are wrong, and the natural order also suggests that since they cannot reproduce the act is unnatural. Now if it is truly SINFUL in God's eyes is God's decision so I defer to His judgement and not judge them for myself. I don't care either way but if I have to VOTE on the issue then after much consideration I beleive that yes it is wrong and no their should not be gay marriage. But what people do on their own time is none of my business and besides I like a lot of gay people and want them to be happy. Perez on the other hand is trying to intimidate and persecute this woman for her views and that makes me just fly to her defence all the more and I think it is showing the gay community in a very unsympathetic light. I wonder how the rest of the finalists would have answered if given the same question it wasn't equal as that was definitely the most polarizing question.

Have no shame

IF SHE DOESN'T REGRET HER ANSWER, THEN SHE SHOULD BOW OUT GRACEFULLY. EVEN IF HER PROBLEM WAS WITH THE QUESTION, SHE IS SHOWING HER TRUE COLORS BY SELFISHLY TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL WINNER. AND ALTHOUGH I AGREE THAT SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE IN "A MAN AND A WOMAN ONLY", THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE SAID IN HER ANSWER. SHE SAID THAT SHE BELIEVES THAT IN HER "COUNTRY" AND IN HER HOME THAT MARRIAGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN. THOUGH I DON'T AGREE MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE CORE AUDIENCE OF THE SHOW. I DON'T THINK TOO MANY STRAIGHT MEN EVEN KNEW THE SHOW WAS ON, LET ALONE TOOK THE TIME TO WATCH.

NORMA D