Oompa Goes Overboard -- Head First!

4/21/2009 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oompa Loompa, doompadee do, we've got another puzzle for you -- what do you do when you take a stage dive, but fall on your head and fight to survive?

Oompa Loompa: Click to watch
One of Beacher's Madhouse's Oompa Loompas -- real name Donny Davis -- sustained minor injuries after some failed crowd surfing this past weekend at the IP Casino in Biloxi, MS.

Don't worry, unlike Augustus Gloop, he was seen again and is feelin' fine.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I shouldn't laugh, but I just can't help it. He probably weights as much as a housecat.

Marty

I bet that little guy gets all the chicks !!! I know women love Oompa Loompas !! I whitnessed one steal my chick right off the dancefloor right in front of me. !! Little Bastards.. !!!

John

I got some tickets for The Beachers Madhouse Costume Ball @ the IP Casino in Biloxi, MS.. ... I heard Mini Britney Spears is performing !!! I am definitely there !!!!

Sara

I was at the Frathouse in New Orleans when that happened !! It was Histerical !! I could not stop laughing ~!!!!

PEPSI Generation

WAM I love you dude sorry bout that over weight PUKE PUKE PUKE do you to eat it or should I.

Tara

I was dancing with this guy at the Frathouse in New Orleans before he went down !! He looked really dissoriented later in the night !!!

Rockin Robin

I heard he also performs as Small Stanley in Tiny Kiss for Beachers Madhouse !!! I am going to the show in Biloxi, heard its going to be off the hook!! Get well soon my little Oompa !!

Super Dee Dooper

wow - now THAT'S one hell of a stage dive! When was the last time we saw something from Beacher's Madhouse that DIDN'T have some drunk midget doing something awesome - that place is like a Midget Factory

Jerry Kramer

Oompa Loompas? How original. I guess TMZ covers this dreck, because Harvey Levin played an Oompa Loompa in the original Willy Wonka movie.

lmao

I think I played hockey with that little dude back in the day. He was our team's goalie!

Kate

if this was last weekend it def happened at the uptown frat house in new orleans.... i was there

uhHuh

DAMMIT OOMPA LOOMPA!! I THOUGHT IT WAS PEREZ. !!!!!

BUT HE'S BEEN DROPPED ON HIS HEAD SO MANY TIMES IT PROBLY DOESNT BLEED ANYMORE..

Leilani

The funniest thing about this is that I was on the phone with Donny when it was airing lastnight up here in Seattle. We both had a great laugh!!!!!!!

1927 days ago

deeznuttz

HEY YA'LL IM SORRY BUT THE OOMPA LOOMPA INCIDENT HAPPENED AT THE FRAT HOUSE. IN N.O.L.A , I WAS THERE ,IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY....

1926 days ago

tommyr

LOL! NURSE!

Dwarf tossing is back! YEAH BABY!

1924 days ago