Beth Chapman: Multiple Witnesses Heard the Shot

4/22/2009 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beth ChapmanBeth Chapman wants everyone to know yesterday's alleged shooting incident was the real deal -- despite a lack of physical evidence -- because there are multiple witnesses who can back up their story.

Beth tells us Duane "Dog" Chapman and the crew knew Hoang Nguyen was going to be a tough capture before they even went after him, because they were under the impression he was "dangerous" and a "known runner."

Mrs. Chapman says when "Dog's" team arrived at the Colorado Springs apartment complex where Hoang was holed up, 15-20 people were watching -- and when the alleged shot was fired she says the crowd had ballooned to around twice that size. The picture below was taken shortly after the shooting.

Despite the current lack of physical evidence -- like a gun, bullet hole or shell casing -- Nguyen was booked for attempted homicide.

fran

Looks like Jon from 'Jon an Kate plus eight"...lol

Dawn

He is a perfect example of how people can turn their life around, he did make a mistake in the past with the N word...But, he paid a price for it. And happy his still getting the bad guys off the street.

jokerface

That bullet should have ricocheted off his heels, through her nasty tits, and into his stupid mullet. One day they will get theirs.
BTW, my thoughts dead on Jared.

TA

SO DOG AND HIS WIFE DIDN'T GET SHOT? DAMN,DAMN,DAMN SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SHOOT BOTH OF THOSE RACIST ASS MF....

LaLa

I love the DOG and his lovely ex-screw-up Family! I'm glad their safe. They won't get kicked off A&E. They are probably making the station a lot of money! And it looks like the Chapmans aren't hurting for money or education like most of you rude comment posters. :-p The Chapmans are laughing all the way to the bank :) GO DOG!!!

terrence green

At the end of the day Dog is a racist and probably trying to drum up publicity as im sure after his maniacal rant he lost a lot of viewers ill never watch thats for sure Im sure a lot of bounty hunters get shot at that is your job isn't it you are a bunch of disrespectful uneducated racist people who are lower than a snake

HML

To poster #13-thanks for posting the link to A&E. I will GLADLY send them an email THANKING the network execs for listening to the fans and bringing back its highest rated show "Dog The Bounty Hunter."

mooom

hey number 14 the truth, you just gave me a venue to tell the station to keep dog ON. jerk

Buwahahahahaha

Great - Dog's back in town showing off the local riff-raff.

Lovejac23

Glad to hear the scuz was caught and no one was hurt. I luv DOG and the gang...Beth looks Fantastic!!!! Go Girl!!!

TMZ Watch

Oh and Beth's word is golden is it? Beth needs to stay at home, be a mother and shut her trap. I don't know what she is doing on the show. All she does is run off her big mouth and tries to act tough. On the occasion that another woman takes her on, Big Girl Beth gets her assed kicked. The guys have to come in and save her big ass. Beth Shut-up, nobody cares what you say, at least I don't.

Mcelswick

#14 I will also go to that website and tell A&E to keep Dog ON... This family is great and Dog does alot of good for the people of Hawaii and Colorado. He is an advocate of getting people off of drugs and helping people get straight. Yes, he has had some issues in the past with saying things he shouldn't have. But tell me who doesn't have kids and say things that maybe they not have meant trying to make them see a point. Those without sin cast the first stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faaw-q attitude

long live dog the bounty hunter....... and leland

pat

#4 Mrs. Butters, I am still laughing at that one. I have thought the same thing myself. Does she think these things look good.l She really looks bad.

jill

I will also be emailing saying how happy I am that A&E brought the dog back! I love this show and enjoy watching them on tv

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments