Beth Chapman: Multiple Witnesses Heard the Shot

4/22/2009 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beth ChapmanBeth Chapman wants everyone to know yesterday's alleged shooting incident was the real deal -- despite a lack of physical evidence -- because there are multiple witnesses who can back up their story.

Beth tells us Duane "Dog" Chapman and the crew knew Hoang Nguyen was going to be a tough capture before they even went after him, because they were under the impression he was "dangerous" and a "known runner."

Mrs. Chapman says when "Dog's" team arrived at the Colorado Springs apartment complex where Hoang was holed up, 15-20 people were watching -- and when the alleged shot was fired she says the crowd had ballooned to around twice that size. The picture below was taken shortly after the shooting.

Despite the current lack of physical evidence -- like a gun, bullet hole or shell casing -- Nguyen was booked for attempted homicide.

cheryl

Get over it people. Dog payed his price for his comments. Big flippin deal. Just remember sticks and stones..... Glad they are ok, and they got the idiot for shooting!

1907 days ago

Not Offended

First off, those of you who think that the gunman should have shot Dog or Beth have no right to comment on what Dog does...you are WISHING for someone to get hurt??? How can you condone that , but , not that there is someone out there who has made mistakes, owned up to them, and gone forward?????
I do not understand his rough language, and then the ritual of prayer before and after capture, but I understand that everyone's relationship with Our Lord is personal, and it isn't up to me to understand or judge.
I am thankful that there is someone who is willing to put themselves out there...for money or fame or whatever...to track these people down...and give some a little hope for a change. Like I said, whether it is for money or fame..it doesn't matter...anymore than it does when Oprah donates money to a cause and publicizes it....it is for her gain and image...but, the bigger picture is someone is helped anyways.
Everyone has a right to their opinion...but, wishing someone is hit by a gun, or killed, is beyond opinion...it is sick...

1907 days ago

Nanschat

This comment Is directed to The_Truth...First of all, know that I was upset about the whole racial rant by Dog...BUT...That was then and this is now. The show is almost finished it's second season since this all happened. I doubt very much whether A&E will change things at this point, no matter how many e-mails they get requesting them too. Where were you when the fans were doing all the e-mails, and boycotting the sponcers. The battle is over!! The fans won!! Get over it!! This is old news!!

1905 days ago

Runner

To anyone who thinks Dog does not deserve to be forgiven for his past mistakes....well, gee, it must be nice to be so perfect . Sorry you are alone in that category, because the rest of us humans make mistakes. And if you can't type something nice, don't.

1905 days ago

Mel

I LOVE Dog The Bounty Hunter! Sorry to hear about Dog getting shot at. Glad they got that maniac off the street's=)
As for THE TRUTH if Your so disgusted by Dog making that comment of the N---- word, then why are You on here in the first place? If you don't like the show than DON'T WATCH....it's really that simple.
As for SILICONE VALLEY, let me guess you must be friend' s with THE TRUTH? Beth is beautiful, so one can merely laugh at your elementry school comment's about her. Get a thing called a LIFE!

1900 days ago

Tina

Everyone messes up in their lives, people say and do things that can't be taken back all the time. In the end it doesn't really matter anyways because its only between them and God. Who are we to judge? Whether they do the right thing or not it is a dangerous job. I admire Beth for wearing the clothes that she does, wish I could, but my family would disown me. Maybe my opinion is biased as I have given up a son and had legas issues as well. However, I am happy that no one got hurt that day. I live in America, and we have all kinds of TV shows and if one doesnt like whats on TV we are always free to change the channel.

Steve

he never had a gun, I remember the episode and to claim he had a gun is ridiculous.

LILLIAN NUGENT

HEY, YOU JERKS. THERES A BUTTON THAT SAYS OFF, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DOG AND HIS FAMILY.......PRESS THE OFF BUTTON. I HAPPEN TO LOVE THEM, THEIR DOING A GREAT JOB OF CLEANING UP OUR STREETS OF TRASH. AS FOR BETH, I LOVE HER, SHESTANDS BY HER MAN AND HER FAMILY. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN SHUT UP YOUR BIG MOUTHS. I HOPE THE SHOW CONTINUES FOR A LONG TIME. DOG HAS DONE A GREAT JOB RAISING HIS FAMILY, AND KEEPING OUR STREETS SAFER. MAY GOD BLESS THEM ALL MRS. NUGENT

Ms. Holden

I watched the episode where he "allegedly shot at dog", it was his bike backfiring. He was getting on to his scooter bike thingy, and it backfired. I don't believe they intentionally said he shot at him, but they were mistaken.

GLENN JEROME

I only watched the show to see Beth's boobs and Baby Lyssa's ass!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4