Howard Stern

Exposes a Screeching Beyonce

4/22/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever wondered what a cat sounds like when it's being strangled, then you're gonna love the supposed raw, unedited, "board mix" of Beyonce Knowles from her "Today Show" performance last year -- courtesy of Howard Stern.

The King of All Media ran the supposedly leaked audio clip on his Sirius radio show yesterday.

Talk about something "fierce"...

chrisa

wow, that just peeled the paint from my walls!!!! WTF????

Karen

Without all the bells and whistles, there's nothing there. No talent to speak of...just marketing.

L

Dogs in my neighborhood are all HOWLING!

Dizz

Epic fail. Gosh I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Leave it to Howard. I miss that man!

Jesus juice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Can't stop laughing!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

sheesh

Milli Vanilli

sskiles

Wow....I don't even know what to say to this. She didn't hit a single note. How can you be a professional singer and sing that off-key. Even with head phones on not being able to hear myself, I'm pretty sure I could hit more notes than that.

Sebastian Stoker

Well, that might explain why she was lip-syncing during her Oscar performance.

On the other hand, who knows what happened. I am not a sound engineer, but I know that the process is very complicated, and performers sound anything but pitch perfect when they are doing sound checks and dealing with audio feeds. Beyonce was surrounded by noise, was getting input from sound engineers and producers, and was probably listening to an audio feed. Can anyone even think clearly, never mind be on key, when dealing with that information overload?

kassandra

My 6 yr could do a better job. I guess people where telling the truth, she can't sleep.

onthtbs...

this is why I steer clear of tmz on most days cause yall be on the BS. i say that because i have had the orivelage of going to a couple of soundchecks for mrs. carter and i have never heard her sound like that. not once does anybody think this s#%$ is fake. come on if she sounded like that forreal wouldn't she have been outted by now. yall SUCK!!!!

Mario Leal

THIS AUDIO IS FAKE!!!!!

IT has been out for months already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a live performance, someone messed with this! UGhhhhhhh

wow

She may not have been able to hear herself however she has sung this tune how many tines??? by now she would feel if she were off as shes singing. alot of the time singers can't hear themselves properly on stage, especially big stages if the sound guy doesn't know what he's doin. you have to learn to adapt. She was really really off on some of those notes and for her to have recorded these songs and sung them so many times there is no way, unless she is a complete fool that she didn't know she was off.

sad.. I thought she might have been one of the ones that could actually sing well.

now a days its the small clubs with the real bands that have the good music.

Gigglez90

omg lol that sounds so bad its kinda hard to believe that its her...howard stern must of did that bcuz of her concerts that are coming up, so i guess she has so explaing to do lol

2013 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

Just goes to show that these stupid dance acts like PEEyonce, SLUTney & others truly have no talent. It's time to stop giving these no talent losers your money.

Remember these 2 words: MILLI VANILLI. That's PEEyonce for you; fake, a fraud, talentless & stupid.

Michael Madsen

Hey, Stoker... you're right... you're not an engineer... so STFU... this B*tch obviously can't sing... she's another FAKE... does that hurt your feelings or something? SHE CAN'T SING! SHE'S A FAKE! THE TRUTH EVENTUALLY PREVAILS!
Now... go away.