It's Hard Out Here

For a White Guy

4/22/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Terrence Howard & Channing Tatum co-star in the new movie "Fighting," but only one of 'em gets to do interviews for "106 & Park" while the other gets stuck with "the corny white ones" -- and the latter ain't happy about it.

Terrence & Tatum: Click to watch

Michael Madsen

Please... try startin' a war nobody likes... ain't happy...sheesh.. and I'm married to a female impersonator.... and my mom looks like a WWE character... and I... aw what the hell... I'm gonna pull'em down and hurt myself.

Adam

Haha, he was pretty friendly. Almost makes up for the fact that the fight movie simply looks like a knockoff of "lionheart" with jean-claude van dam. I really like that movie, so i'm not sure if i'll get around to seeing this one or not.

Donald Ray

I think if that second guy had asked that TMZ dude to give him a blow job, he would've been MORE than happy to oblige him "Is that REALLY YOU, man, is it????What a d-head.

ThatMiXedChick!

Before all hell breaks lose, he was on 106 and park to talk about HIMSELF. They showed a clip of "fightitng", asked the audience to see it, and that was it. He pretty much talked about another movie he was filming, and his album. That was all.

offtheproperty

be careful what you wish for

Jessica

Well considering 106& Park is nothing to brag about then he shouldn't care.

Bex

Yep, it is hard being a white guy in this world, when everybody goes overboard trying to be politically correct trying to appease black people, so they don't cry racism every 5 seconds.

MsG22685

i dont see why this is a surprise, they rarely ever have white people on that show, or that channel...

friend

Terrence Howard is a convicted woman beater!!

ksuede

Well, I guess in consolation Channing Tatum got to play the lead in the movie, which is something I'm sure he black co-star won't be doing any time soon.

Nikki

aww loll i thought this was a cute/funny vid

Heather

It's so refreshing to see actors being nice normal human beings instead of a-holes like f***ing billy bob etc etc. I love that Channing asks the pap his name and is so cool and human first and foremost. Good people rock.

brandi

You know, you never hear a bad thing about the guy. Hes so down to earth, friendly and sweet. My friend runs his official site and has spent time with him and his family, hes amazing and its a shame that some people choose to hate on him the way they.

1926 days ago