Tyrese's Prenup -- Ex Gets Nada

4/22/2009 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the prenup between Tyrese Gibson and his soon-to-be ex Norma Gibson -- and from the looks of it, she won't be getting much when it's all said and done.

click to view docs

According to the docs, Norma doesn't get a piece of any of Tyrese's possessions -- not his production company, not his cars, not his house ... nothing.

The prenup does state that Norma would get a lump sum of $50,000 for every year they were married -- maxed out at 10 years. The couple was only married 10 months.

How's this for brutal? The prenup says that if either side files for separation or divorce, Norma has to move out of the house within 60 days -- or else Tyrese can get a court order to make her move out.

Sarina

he is so right i would protect my money too, there are way too many golddiggers.

Budgrl

BO-RING...The chicks may go for the cash, but its the boys that steal the REAL gold, Men who think the term "gold digger" only refers to people who date/marry for money are being ridiculously hypocritical, and women who do not realize that it is THEY who TRULY hold the gold are lacking in self esteem and doomed to be used. What's love got to do with it? EVERYTHING. The gold diggers are just idiots who refuse to acknowledge that fact, willing to feed any lawyer that will help them get something for nothing. Tyrese is a jerk.

UhDuh

I wonder if she gets a prorated amount...??? I think I could have held out for two more months. Geez!

tmzman

That was a very very smart move on tyrese part!!! lucky him.

pinky

Hmmm...why would she even agree to those terms in the first place. NOT A BUSINES WOMAN OBVIOUSLY. Something is better then nothing I guess.

tg

Why'd he even marry her - doesn't sound like NO LOVE to me. You can be my wife - but financially you are on your own.

love it!

I think he made a smart move in getting her to sign that prenup. Now atleast he doesn't have to worry about her taking him for everything he's got!

faaw-q attitude

cheap prick

who dat

His soon to be ex failed gold-digger 101. She didn't pin prick the condom without his knowlege. Or say, baby don't use a condom, I want to feel you inside me. For all you money grubbing hos, the way around the prenup is to have a baby or two as soon as possible.

Lupo

Hey Babymama not every girl out there marries for money...I guess your one that does...Thata boy tyrese your money you keep it...

Maddawg

I bet Mel Gibson wishes he had something like this in place, cuz he's going to loose his ass!

Amadeus

And somewhere Mr. Hulk Hogan and Mr. Mel Gibson (no relation to Tyrese) are kicking themselves hard... real hard.

nikki88

smartest prenup ever. tyrese had everything covered. good for him,

1927 days ago

Carrying a grudge are you?

youre kidding me? she signed that? i bet she was drugged..

azh01e

To #4, it doesn't mean there is no love, it merely means he was taking a precaution, her refusing to agree to any prenup just says she was after his money.

Shame it didn't work out, but better safe than sorry, He was smart.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments