A Small Wonder

4/23/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking unfulfilled.

Edie McClurg

Edie started her performance career at age 5 with something called the Kansas City Rhythm Kids, but quit after the instructor was arrested for "dating" an underage dancer.

Although she seemed older, McClurg was just 35 when she played the role of Grace the secretary in "Ferris Bueller."

COMMENTS

Roger

I also enjoyed Edie as Herb's wife on WKRP. She confessed to "impure thoughts" as Rex fired up his kiln! Edie is great!

1924 days ago

Terri

Funny, funny, funny lady!

1924 days ago

Jennifer

She's now the voice of Twinkle on Higgleytown Heroes.

1924 days ago

judgingotherssux

She had that certain way she spoke that kept you interested .Hilarious broad

1924 days ago

Jeremy Bosco

"12. Ok I worked on a movie that she was in and she wasn't very nice to the crew. It was apparent that she thought she was better than everyone else. Well, she just made herself look like a very "unfulfilled" person!!!

Posted at 8:53AM on Apr 23rd 2009 by Ellen"

C'mon, lie a little more. IDIOT.

1924 days ago

perky

I used to really enjoy the "Memba Them" series, but these childish adjectives that TMZ adds to each one (unfulfilled) have really started to ruin the fun for me. We've complained about it in our comments, but TMZ seems to be doing it on purpose just to annoy the readers. I find that insulting. Things like this are what drives me away from the TMZ site, and I no longer tell others about it anymore. I now spend more time reading reputable sites for people who don't act like they're in kindergarten, like People.com and ET online.

1924 days ago

Matt

She was also one of the teenagers in "Carrie"

1924 days ago

Alyssa

We all gotta laugh more and she's living proof! She can help us out with that too... I can hear her voice now...

1924 days ago

Sofie

I love her and she looks great! That scene in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles when she is the the rental car agent. So funny.

1924 days ago

Gigi

Remember her as the nosey neighbor mom on "Small Wonder" and she had that annoying daughter.? "No, na na No No No" I still remember her catch phrase. heheheee

1923 days ago

Mini

I met Edie at a wedding a couple of years ago, and she was a RIOT! So nice, and so polite. She took photo's with all the guests! LOVED HER!

1923 days ago

daVid

she's was one of the locker room bullies who threw tampons at Sissy Spacek in "Carrie".

1923 days ago

fashion disaster

wow! she looks amazing!

1923 days ago

LoopyLULU

I loved her in Cheech and Chongs Next Movie also....she was hilarious!!!

1923 days ago

priscillA

wasn't she mallory's mother on natural born killers?

1923 days ago