Audrina Rejects Smoothest Pick-Up Line Ever

4/23/2009 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our photog was S.O.L. when he tried getting Audrina Patridge's digits yesterday, because if busting out a picture of his two adorable rescued pit bulls couldn't melt her heart enough to go out with him -- at a PETA event -- nothing would.

Audrina Patridge: Click to watch

faaw-q attitude

woof

Whamo

I love dogs but pitbulls scare the crap out of me. I know it's all in the way they are trained, but any dog that can kill me is no pet in my books.

Sono

Does Audrina Patridge even know what PETA stands for? Probably not...

TG biggest FAN

well he tried....Audrina is a cutie.

artie help

audrina's does tons of work for PETA, she's always looking to improve her doggystyle.

Whamo

I think you're a special type of loser if you belong to PETA. These people lost their credibility long ago.

Whamo

Hey Artie Help. Come on, you got to have a good story about her!

artie help

wham-o True story, brother, audrina got drunk at tori spelling's pool party, took her top off ans was asked to leave by of all people anne heche .

Whamo

You kill me Bro! Too much:)

LaLaLaLola

Audrina is dumber than I thought. If she knew anything about PETA she would know that PETA has been trying to exterminate Pit Bulls from existence for a very long time (along with eliminating the other breeds we know and love today). But that's OK, because PETA is trendy and the cool thing to do.

w-

Yeah, lets all hop on the PETA bandwagon along with the stupid celebrities. PETA does NOTHING for animal welfare--- hypocrites.

offtheproperty

pit bulls are NOT adorable. repeat this to yourself over and over until you understand.

bob

In one study sponsored by the US Governement Centers For Disease Control it was reported that 32% of all dog related killings of human beings in the United States are caused by Pit Bulls attacks, yet Pit Bulls constitute only 2% of all dogs. 70% of those mauling deaths were of children. Keep saving the pist untils you dog is responsable for removing a childs face and arms.

bob

If she works with peta, of course she don't like dogs. I am sure everyone has heard that P.E.T.A. has killed almost 20,000 animals since 1998. It is sad that people gave up their pets to peta hoping to get them into a better home, only to have the animals killed. P.E.T.A. should change their phrase "Fur is Murder" to "We Murder Fur"

Randy