'Dog' on Shooting -- I'm Not Making This Up!

4/23/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Duane 'Dog' Chapman told Larry King last night why he thinks cops haven't found physical evidence at the scene of Tuesday's shooting incident: the alleged gunman used a revolver (which doesn't eject shells) and then ditched it when he fled the scene.

Duane

LongJohn69

His bride makes me hard! hehe

gog

Two freaks

susan

Nuffsaid sure is defending the guy.....makes you wonder who nuff is, huh?

I know, I know !!!! the guys family....yes, indeedy, nuff is none other, than the guys wife or brother.
Obviously, nuff has some personal investment in him (the target).

Whamo

Hey NuffSaid....The guy is a goof! Get out of your trailer...there's a big world out there! Dog is the biggest phony around. Anyone who likes this guy is a bigger loser there is.

Just That One Chick

Isn't it intresting that even tho their film crew was there to film for the show, even THEY Didn't get any footage... No gun, no shell ( how convienent that it was a revolver now) no bullet hole... all amid slumping ratings... Hmmm... Don't take a genius to figure this one out! And with Big Boobs Beth's history.. I wouldn't believe a word that comes outta her mouth. The woman is UNSTABLE!

lintobeans21

first of all...who cares....and you can take the couple out of the trailer park..but you just can't get the trailer park out of some people and these two are a joke!

dclaire

I believe the Dog. He doesn't need the publicity and I can't wait to see the episode. But I do have a burning question...what is up with Beth's eyes????

faaw-q attitude

i agree..... if he got that long mullet cut and styled, THEN he would make news, and possibly ratings, leland needs to think about having his own show, and coming to see me,lol.

HAHAHAHA

DAMN DAMN DAMN...WANT TO SEE THIS IDIOT AND HIS TRANNY DRAG QUEEN BITCH GET THEIR COM UPPANCE,
THESE TWO ARE THE BIGGEST RACISTS ON TV...HES AN ASS AND WE ALL KNOW HER/HIS SECRET bETH IS REALLY A MAN, SHE STILL HAS HER PENIS, DUMB BLONDE WHORE!

Rhonda

I now know where Mickey Rourke got his look for "The Wrestler".

Originalkat

I think they are full of it and grasping at straws on the gun. These people love attention and evidently haven't gottem much lately.

TP17

Dog is a-hold, and, same with his wife and crew.

He'a a racist, and should have never been put back on TV.

Bottom line - who cares!

Olde Grfeywoolf

I don't know why everyone is surprised by this. I expected it to happen a long time ago and a lot more often. He is a bounty hunter and criminals do carry guns and do, on occasion, shoot at people, often bounty hunters.

It's just a shame his camera crew missed it. Probably too busy eating dirt at the time! :-)

Got to hand it to the Dog for going after these types of guys armed only with his faith and a paint ball gun filled with pepper spray! That, Ladies and Gents, takes a LOT of faith and BIG BALLS (with apologies to Beth!). :-)

Keep it up Dog et al and get a better camera crew! ;-p

Olde Greywoolf

hahahaha!

Dog is a murderer and a bully I don't give a rats a$$ if he found God or not.. he killed someone, now he is glamorized on TV? He's showed his true colors when he himself skirts the law and opens his mouth off camera. Can't stand these two losers and since I haven't killed anyone or owe over a million dollars in back taxes I WILL cast a stone or two. Dude shouldn't have tried to revive interest in himself by going on Larry King if he didn't want the public to judge him and his situation.

Olde Grfeywoolf

To Dorothy:

Beth's history? Yeah, I see what you mean. She's turned her life around, raised three great, polite. well mannered kids, built a business from the ground up, kept her family together thru some terrible times and come out on top, taken an ex-con biy frined and help turn in to a Golden Rule World Famous Bounty Hunter and all the while she's stood by her man and her family.

Yep, that's Beth's history all right! For Beth, byte me! :-)

Olde Greywoolf