'Dog' on Shooting -- I'm Not Making This Up!

4/23/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Duane 'Dog' Chapman told Larry King last night why he thinks cops haven't found physical evidence at the scene of Tuesday's shooting incident: the alleged gunman used a revolver (which doesn't eject shells) and then ditched it when he fled the scene.

Duane

die a painful death already Hollywood

THERE WAS A CAMERA CREW THERE FILMING BUT NOTHING RECORDED ON TAPE ?

NO GUN SHOT RESIDUE REPORTED ON THE SUSPECTS HANDS OR CLOTHES ??????

IF SO , DOG SHOULD BE CHARGES WITH MAKING A FALSE REPORT AND THEN GET HIS ASS SUED OFF

LAME PUBLICITY STUNT TO REVIVE HIS GO NOWHERE CAREER IMO.,....,.,.,.,...

1953 days ago

Jen

I dont normally post on here because you people are a bunch of freaking idiots.

1. Tim Chapman the guy who was (wacking off) all charges were dismissed... Why because he didnt do anything wrong.
2. The name calling of Dog and Beth.. Wow grow up must be tough for you people who live in a trailer park.
3. Dog and the murder rap thing. Dog no matter what else he has done to me is a hero for capturing Andrew Luster. This guy Luster Preyed on women.. and raped them. Dog and his crew tracked them down when no one else would. Dog has captured many criminals that authorities couldnt get.

I felt bad for him after the N word thing. His son sold him out. Dog was dumb for that and I think he apoligized enough for it so let it go..

Glad Dog and everyone are ok...

1953 days ago

tlynn

The local & nat'l humane society is not living up to it's end of the bargain! These two muts should have never been left on the streets to roam. They should have been put down from the get go! EUTHANIZE THEM ALREADY!

1953 days ago

Twinker

Larry King was on his throne last night! 45 minutes of Wasilla Hillbillies then Dog and Beth. Great American entertainment!

1953 days ago

Bex

51. I dont normally post on here because you people are a bunch of freaking idiots.

Glad Dog and everyone are ok...

Posted at 2:24PM on Apr 23rd 2009 by Jen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee, do you always defend child molesters and racists or are you a pedophile yourself?

1953 days ago

KKK

People are all entitled to their own opinion. That being said I totally believe that they were shot at. Why make anything like that up? They have NOTHING to gain by bull shi%%% people. They track convicted felons all day everyday and some of the idiots they are chasing are on their last chance and facing a LONG LONG LONG time in the joint. So it surprises me that they dont get shot are more often. Im glad that they are safe and unharmed. Im glad A&E came to their senses and started the show again.

1953 days ago

Herbin’Gorilla

QUESTION: Am I correct in saying felons are not allowed to knowingly be around other felons? If so, then how is Dog (a bounty hunter but felon nonetheless) able to approach other felons and apprehend them?

1953 days ago

ketielynn

I do Not believe DOG would lie about it. He has no reason. He hunts down people all the time with no gunshots being fired so why would he make it up now. I just don't think he would lie about it...No reason to.

1953 days ago

Andolini

If the Chapman's keep doing Bobby Brown's work for him, then so be it.....The old man need to stop relying on the Chapman's to catch his bonds!!! Dog and Beth to show Bobby some rough love and quit living off them...if not, it could cost them their lives...

1952 days ago

Dan

Would someone tell these two the year is 2009 - not the early 80's! Geez, where do they get their hair done? U.G.L.Y.

1952 days ago

julie

Who cares about any of this?? Maybe one of his 13 kids put out a hit on him...

1952 days ago

Jus D truth

Dog & his wife are TWO OF THE MOST UGLY people in this world. Beth has had major plastic surgery work done...and she is still BUTT UGLY.

1952 days ago

know it all

Why would anybody believe this publicity hungry bottom dweller...a bum,a jerk,a bigot,and now a liar...Cant we euthanize the dog..it's time for him to be gone

1952 days ago

Mary

I heard Dog say on LKL, when asked why he doesn't carry a gun, replied "I can't because of the felony offense"...I am curious how a convicted felon can be allowed to have a T.V. show, and worshiped by so many...Only in America... Larry's show is the only one I've seen him on, promoting himself...He and Larry are friends. .At least it seems that way.....He and Beth are a joke....IMO

1952 days ago