Pharrell's Skin

Melted by Frikkin' Laser Beams

4/23/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pharrell Williams hates his tattoos so much he's undergoing laser treatment to have them burned off his body -- as you can see by this bandaged up pic he posted on his blog yesterday.

Pharrell Williams

A while back, the N.E.R.D. king said he wanted to have skin grafts to get rid of his ink -- but he obviously changed his mind. Here's what he wrote under the photo:

"Laser treatment bitches! Extra crispy. See, no skin graft here, just pure laser pain. This is our own version of Mythbusters! Laser is the new primer."

Feel the burn!

shannon buchholz

this is why you need to think longterm when making a tattoo choice! i love my tattoos and would never get rid of them! I took my time when making the choices and don't regret any of them. and to all of you who are concerned how ugly they will look when people are old and saggy, you have to be kidding me! What does it matter ? unmarked skin will look just as ugly,it all sags and why not love your body and decorate yourself the way you want ! To those who choose not to get ink,great everyone should do what they want , to each there own,but please come up with a better argument the their skin will be ugly! bigmommatatoo!

Michael Madsen

Hey, Shannon.. read Mr. Helpful's comments... he's nailed you on the head.

Terri

Well, well, well, I knew the judgementals would be here and I was right. First of all, let's get me and my tat out of the way. I have one and I love it, I got mine for my 30th birthday and god forbid I was pregnant at the time and delivered a healthy, normal, baby daughter. I have a teddy bear head above my ankle bone on my right leg and it has my ex husband's name in the scarf around the teddy bear's neck. And no, I am not going to have his name removed or altered, we were together 16 years, married 15, and while I hated what he did to cause me to divorce him, I do not hate him, I will always love him as the father of my daughter and have a love for him as the only man thus far that I have loved and been married to. So we are not all baby mama crap like you insinuated, I am of high intelligence, I worked for the federal government for 26 years, made my own money, own retirement, never kissed anyone's ass and never will, would never deal with a pimp, my ex was in the Navy for 9 years and has 5 tattoos (and before you go presuming I married him because he was in the Navy, I was working for the gov't 10 years before he came into my life). You're a narrow minded small man. Trendy? So, the people that have memorial type tattoos on them of passed away loved ones, those are trendy? Shakes head, small minded you. The people that have overcome addiction or accomplished something wonderful in their life and want to get a tattoo to symbolize that, that's trendy? Small minded, is you.

I would like another tattoo, however, I hate needles, but I do love tattoos, I love the art of them, the individuality of them, etc. I may get another one day, but they are painful to get and with me hating needles I don't know if I'll do it. What I'm not a fan of (but that's my personal opinion and choice, people get to make their OWN choices) is all over body art, such as the head, face, when all of your body or nearly all of your body becomes your canvass. That I'm not into. Personally, when you make the choice to laser so many tattoos off your skin, you are definitely going to have skin disfiguration and I'd imagine skin discoloration -- I'd guess that they've told Pharrell they can somehow fix that for him too -- he's got the mega bucks to fix it so go with his choices. I personally would never go through all that pain, I'd keep my tattoos.

jokerface

He should get work done on his fugly mug!!

yeah....and?

Nothin' worse than a tatooed woman!

I kew this would happen back in 1995! These people lost their minds and got 20 and now they have figured it out how bad they are. One or two, and on a man is not that big of a deal TO ME. But.... on a woman, esp. when they do their boobs! Horrible. Or on the forearm like a man. Yuk. It was trendy and now its not so much. Like the tramp stamps, OOOHHH will you girls be sorry some day.

Putting a tatoo on a woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a BMW!

yeah....and?

Terri:

You have only one. Att least you didn't lose your mind and get more. But to me, its weird you have his name on your body when he isn't married to you anymore. I don't like a tatted up woman myself, even if it is only one.

Nothing wrong with being judgemental, we alll have differnt opinions and that is pretty basic.

Michael Madsen

One thing yuor Tattoo will always remind you of is a Man you loved and trusted... let you down big time..
Anyone that low deserves to be lasered off... Terry... you need to get your self together... no other guy will want that Name Tattooed to your ankle... prepare yourself for that one day.

Terri

It's Terri, not TerrY, thank you. And I have myself together thank you and while I realize he may not want that, too bad, he's the father of my child, therefore, the name stays.

Michael Madsen

Believe me, Terr"i",... with that attitude... you ain't gonna find a man... and also... your attitude is exactly why guys cheat... NO ACCOUNTABILITY... If you forgive it... they'll keep on doin' it. break the pattern now... before you're too old to care.

Michael Madsen

Mr. helpful's here, girls...
terri - stay away from your ex and lose the tattoo.
Greg: with that attitude.. you'll never find a man...
and Nix: Our fine servicepeople are exempt fro tat ridicule... they've sacrificed and they have ligitimate reasons for tat's...
reminders of home and loved ones... a bond between brother in arms...
don't confuse puffters fro L.A. with our BRAVE men and women... EVER!

shawn

Tattoos rock as long as they are done by a good artist

KendallH

I just want an opportunity to meet Pharrell. I am proud that he has made the decision of what's best for him and this point in his life and career. You go Pharrell.

Michael Madsen

RID THE WORLD OF TATTOOS ... ONLY MORONS AND COPYCATS WHERE THEM...

SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN EXEMPT.

Mr.Jones

Mr. Helpful, you have by far the worst come-backs on here. Also, why do you care so much? You dont like it? No one gives a damn. *YAWN* Next.

smarie

OMG SO MANY HATERS ABOUT TATTOOS! JEEZ LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SCARED OF PAIN AND WANT ONE AND WONT GET. HIS TATTOOS WERENT UGLY HE JUST WANTS TO BE SOOOO HOLLYWOOD! AND TO THE IDIOT THAT SAID OH WHAT ARE THEY GONNA LOOK LIKE WHEN THERE 60 OR 70? DONT BE STUPID WHO LOOKS GOOD AT 60 OR 70 EVERYONE GETS OLD AND WRINKLED ASS! NO ONE HAS GOOD SKIN AT THAT AGE. WHAT A MOMAS BOY SO LAME

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments