Hard News???

KABC Covers

Strip Club Opening

4/24/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In their pursuit of "credible" and "informative" news stories, KABC in Los Angeles decided to assign one of their most attractive reporters to do some hard-hitting journalism last night -- at the re-opening of L.A. strip joint, The Body Shop. No, they didn't make their reporter perform.

The Body Shop: Click to watch
But the story wasn't just a cheap attempt to attract viewers by showing trashy chicks wearing practically nothing (insert sarcasm here), it was a story about the economic hardships of our times -- anyone with a job is considered lucky.

Thankfully, the "legitimate" news informed us about one all important fact: If you can swing around a pole in a g-string, the place is hiring.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

men make me puke, turning these beautiful young girls into their **T dreams.

1970 days ago

Sasha

Get all your dancer wear at www.electriqueboutique.com, they have the hottest clothes at the cheapest prices!

1970 days ago

Jon's a grwon man...he did this to himself!

When I saw this on the news last night when I was helping my 80 yr old father at his home. I turned to my Dad and asked, "This is news? I can't believe they are covering a strip club opening!". He actually backed the story, saying it was telling people about jobs. I told him that I could live forever without those types of jobs. No wonder our young people are so messed up. The lack of moral compass in Los Angeles is frightening. The fact that they have so much influence on our young is disturbing. Normalizing a stripper job? Whomever put that on the air needs to have their judgement questioned.

1970 days ago

Wake up people!

It probably wasn't anything like what they had on KTLA. They did an impromptu gynecological exam!

1970 days ago

Walter

This place is a landmark and I was just wondering when it would open back up.

1970 days ago

SoCal Razzles

Those thick clear shoes are just the ugliest things ever made...and have been out of style for years. lol.

1970 days ago

I'm not a lawyer

Are you people at TMZ f'ing stupid??? Since when has the local TV news done only (or even mostly) "hard news"? A typical local news story on any L.A. TV station is something like reporting about all the people who went to the beach today because of the unusually warm weather.

1970 days ago

Daniel

1970 days ago

enrique

after the legendary Body Shop was damaged from a fire, seing it reopen is newsworthy. and any excuse to show some hot strippers doesn't hurt either. besides KNBC is so much worse anyway.

1970 days ago