Heidi & Spencer's Ridiculous Wedding Plan

4/24/2009 10:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is rich. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are getting married tomorrow, and they are deeply concerned about safety -- so they are trying to keep the paparazzi at bay. Of course, we're not buyin' what they're sellin'.

Heidi & Spencer: Click to launch
We got our hands on a flyer sent around the Pasadena neighborhood where they will be tying the knot. The flyer asks residents to sign a petition, allowing the Heidi and Spencer crew to shut down some of the streets and sidewalks for "an untitled reality TV project" -- otherwise called the wedding. BTW -- the person who is listed as the line producer produces "The Hills." Why so misleading, Speidi?

Now here's the best part: They want No Parking signs on a strategic street "to discourage paparazzi from parking and hiding out in their cars" -- they say for safety reasons. Excuse us, but isn't this the couple that courts hordes of paparazzi to follow them on every street in Hollywood? Could it be they want to restrict paparazzi because it's more lucrative for them if the pappers don't get the shot? We are such cynics.

And the final sweet touch -- in making the request to the neighbors, they say they will be filming "interior and exterior dialogue" at the church. For normal people, those are called wedding vows.

UPDATE: We're told the neighbors surrounding the nuptials have signed off for all the necessary permits. Wedding on!

Nikke

Funny. If they didn't want the paparazzi there then why did they post the time/date/place of the wedding?????
Oh thats right, because otherwise no one would come.
You 2 are such famewhoring losers. Do the world a favor and off yourselves. You both are nothing but wastes of skin and air time for that matter.

mike

I honestly have no idea who the these two people are. I see them all of the time on this site and only here. I honest have no clue who they are or why I would care about their wedding.

Yada, Yada, Yada

TMZ should take the same steps as other sites and ban mentioning them from this site. Spenser's moment of fame, if he ever had such a thing, is way over and to report any news of this couple is just a waste of everyone's time.

FornitSomeFornus

Seriously... I don't give a rip about these two, and I think the most hysterical thing ever is if NO paparazzi went at all. That's be a bigger story than anything that could be photographed. PLEASE make it happen.

Oh Please

Yawn...they bore me. I would never watch a show about them. I have a life!

janet

the biggest comedy event of the yr!

Natasha

Seriously... WTF ITS GOING ON???... this is the never ending boring tale ever.... I do like the hills, its so stupid but I do sometimes wish I was shopping on Hollywood blvd doing nothing and having paparazzi's following... but come on, getting married just to get some more people to watch the show?! so retarded... im not going to watch that episode just for that.
And I'm waiting the moment for it all crash down in spencers head!!!. I hate that douche!!! you can see all in him its freaking fake!!! and Heidie its just a media whore absoluteley, they are like a the lice in the privates of the media scene hahaha

See ya

tina

I think i'm aging myself by asking this question. WHO THE HELL ARE THEY ?

lizouttavegas

PLEEZZZZZZZZZZZZE STOP REPORTING ON THESE TWO ATTENTION WHORES! I LIKE TMZ, BUT IM GONNA STOP WATCHING, & READING, IF YOU KEEP GIVING THESE 2 BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES THE ATTENTION THEY CRAVE! SERIOUSLY, TELL HARVEY.......WE ALL HATE THEM!

Thunderbolt

Maybe I'm showing my age but who are these two? I hear their name all the time but have never seen or heard them do anything .

Jamie

He is SO gross! The UGLIEST guy on the show! He ought to shave that pubic hair off of his face.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I say, let them have their one day without paps. It's not like they don't give you enough stuff on them already. Give them a break!

Per

They are no worse attention hos than 90% of Hollywood. Plus, these 2 have a better excuse to act thwt way than 90% of them imo!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

IF MTV wants all the money this time for the pictures or whoever...let them have it. You guys are rich enough.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Afterall, they are MTV's creation.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments