Miss California Gets the Big O

4/24/2009 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Surrounded entirely by heterosexual people of faith, Miss USA loser Carrie Prejean received a standing ovation at the Gospel Music Dove Awards last night.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch
Oh Lord.

Just Cirroc

Uh...I'm a lesbian and a churchgoing Christian.

I don't recall the pastor nor congregation ever banning me from entering the church because I eat p*ssy.

The TMZ staff needs to seriously let this go already.

You're not helping.

Eloise

I don't agree with what she had to say. Yet, this is the land of free speech and she shared her opinion on this issue. I DO not believe anyone needs to be vilified in the media for having a point of view.No matter what she says now, someone, somewhere, while this girl is the media's eye, will take it and twist it to fit into an agenda. I also doubt the sincerity of so many people coming out of the woodwork to support same sex marriage NOW. Where were all these people a month ago? If Britney Spears supports same sex marriage, all she gets, really, is more free PR, her photo on web sites or magazines as if she didn't know this? I am NOT bashing Ms. Spears, yet I question the agenda's of this rash of celebrity "support" and more, all the "friends" Ms. California had that are turning on her. Too bad she didn't bungle a question that had to do with, say, obese Americans or the importance of a good education. Hard to imagine a huge self righteous up roar over human health or child development.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

hey bible thumpink f*ckwads...read what your bible says...do all of you abstain from eating pork, fish and not laying with your husband/wife when the wife has her period...oooh and slaves...let's have Canadians as slaves...the bible says it's ok. these are just a few things you CHOOSE to ignore from your beloved fantasy story book:
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." (Leviticus 25:44-45)

"If a man lies with a woman during her sickness and uncovers her nakedness, he has discovered her flow, and she has uncovered the flow of her blood. Both of them shall be cut off from her people." (Leviticus 20:18)

"...and the swine, though it divides the hoof, having cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud, is unclean to you." (Leviticus 11:7)

"...do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear material woven of two kinds of material." (Leviticus 19:19)

“But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:10)

"They (shellfish) shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination." (Leviticus 11:11)

"Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales; that shall be an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:12)

Doesitreallymatter

GOOD FOR YOU CARRIE! I am SO impressed that you chose NOT to compromise your values in exchange for a crown. You are a fantastic role model for young girls, and I commend you for your courage. I hope this choice takes you very, very far in life - well deserved.

malvolio

...kim, calling me a liar doesn't mean anything if you can't get off your fat a$$ and check it out yourself:

Do not wear material woven of two kinds of material." (Leviticus 19:19)

"But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:10)

"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." (Leviticus 19:27)

pat

# 54 there are gay people on the right, it's not political. #81, Yes you are BORN gay, you can't change that, no more than you can change being born black, blind, white, or a close minded idiot. That's just the way you were born. The beauty girl absolutely has the right to her opinion, this is America. Blind hate and blind faith are dangerous things though. Just like I think people like you two are f*cking idiots, I have the right to feel that way. It's my opinion. I don't hate you, I just think your stupid.

Just Cirroc

I seem to recall a certain democratic presidential candidate being surrounded entirely by heterosexual people of faith when he said that he believed marriage to be the union between a man and woman.

Man, what a dumb son-of-a-bitch.

Reveur

Marriage was created for procreation and that can not happen between the same sex without intervention. The bodies are not designed to fit together , so in same sex there has to be an alternate orifice used which does not allow for the creation of a child. If all people chose same sex none of you would be here to even voice an opinion.

IrassJ

48. Poor Valerie,

Girl doesn't even know that the KKK was created and formed by her precious DEMOCRATS. Doesn't even know that MLK was a REPUBLICAN. Educate yourself you dumb bigot and stop being told what to think and do. You're a disgrace to your "peeps" but a fine representative of them as a whole. Keep up the good work!!
_____________________________________________

Um, yeah - just like everything else on this earth and through time, the definitions of "Democrat" and "Republican" have changed.

roo

OMG, the guy bending over to her right looks like a bad tv actor playing Sigmund Freud!!!

nan

I don't really care what gays do but if I am asked to VOTE on it then I think their should NOT be gay marriage. I think it is a sin in the eyes of God and I don't really care what other people think of my beliefs. However, I do have a problem with someone trying to silence me by fear of persecution....look out then! Let majority rule in the eyes of the law and let God decide your salvation. The gay community is looking like vicious bullies and that just makes people take sides. Traditional Christians believe they are commiting a sin and truly think it is best for them to repent. I know this will get huge protests but that is at least a true reason for the traditional marriage arguement. People are so worried about looking PC that they withhold their true beliefs. As an American I will vote my conscience and PC be damned. As far a free speech, speak away as "I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death your rigth to say it" This applies to everyone ....even traditonal Christians. VOTE and everyone accepts the result .....without having temper tantrums!!!!!

Maria

It is not that gay people should not have the right to a UNION just don't call it marriage! I don' care if gay people have a union and rights (they should ) but why is it that we are judged for having an opinion on what marriage is and has always been between a man and a woman. Their is a big difference in marriage between a MAN & WOMAN OR MAN and MAN or WOMAN and WOMAN it is just different not wrong so just call it a UNION.

hahahaha!

Sad thing is .. her opinion is exactly why we still have gays beaten, and murdered by those who feel they have the 'right' becaues of God or the Bible.. because THEY feel it's wrong.. if this twit had said she was agains bi-racial marriage or women getting equal pay no one would be standing up for her... bigots will always applaud fellow bigots. This has nothing to do with the right of speech, shame on them all.

shoobydoo

out of curiosity.....how do you know people are BORN gay? scientific study? back up your ignorance

Jack

Good for her...she should not be condemed for answering a question. A majority of Californians felt the same way as she did; as did Barrack Obama and Hilary Clinton - why didn't they get the same treatment for being agains gay marriage? After all, don't they have more influence than Miss California or Miss U.S.A regarding the issue.