Snoop Dogg:

Lien on Me

4/24/2009 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0424_snoop_ex_tmz_01-1Snoop Dogg may be the biggest rapper of all time -- you would think that means he's making the most money. So why, Mr. Snoop, are you in the hole to the state of California?

We've obtained a tax lien -- filed last month -- showing The Dogg owes the State $284,053.59.

By our calculations, that's about 190,000 joints.

UGGGGHHH

SNOOP WAS LOW ON MONEY FOR HIS TAXES BUT HIGH ON JOINTS.
GO FIGURE.

twogolfcats

I would love to see a picture of Snoop with his Nose up a DOGS ASS- What an ugly decadent human this creep is????

rob white

my man is just fighting the man, don't hate

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

how do celebs end up owing so much? don't they have people hired to take care of their bills/taxes/etc.?

i'm sure snoop can come up with another catch phrase and will be out of the red in no time.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I pay my taxes , know why? I don't want my stuff going up for auction. It's not like they arent going to get him sooner or later. Either they get the money or they get your shiot.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I also don't wanna owe hundreds in backpay. I'd rather pay smaller amounts.

Eazy

Snoop only smokes the finest grown OG Kush

1956 days ago

Prejean is a dumb whore!

What an idiot!!

yikes

LOL TMZ knows pretty good how much joints are woth.
m@@m
LOL

Ashley

Ummmm I don't know what kind of shwag you guys are smoking but that's only $1.50 for a joint. Gross...you live in LA, you have access to some of the best buds out there. And you know Snoop is puffing the dank. I would roll that nuber back to about 15,000

Samantha Brever

so, are all these celebs the reason california is suffering so much and in great debt? because it seems like someone should do an investigation of sorts... just how much does hollywood owe to the government vs how much private citizens owe them... I mean, why is it that i had to pay my $113 to the state immediately, rather than getting a tax lien like these folks? i mean, taxes are based off of your income, and yet for some reason, these people are exempt from following the same rules as the general public, yet we are the ones suffering for it! I say: F**k hollywood!!!!

Newspeak

The state of California has no legal grounds to charge Snoop whatever the hell his name is taxes on his income.

Dominatrix Dee

That's only about 9,000 joints the way he rolls.

Alan

What an a-hole

1955 days ago

reg

Hey, player, player, u got to pay the cost, to be the boss! pay your bills PLAYER!

1906 days ago