Yeah-Yeah -- An Eye for an Eye?

4/24/2009 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marty YorkIt may not be a defense to criminal battery, but at least the dude who played Yeah-Yeah in "The Sandlot" is telling cops a story that's consistent with his injuries.

Marty York tells us, yeah, he backhanded his GF, but only after she attacked him in his car during an argument. Now we have York's mugshot that seems to back up his story -- that she hit him.

Is that a defense to striking the girl? It may be up to a jury.

P.S. -- They're back together.

Lillianne

Not only does he pluck, but he uses a STENCIL! I think it's the same one Oprah uses. hahaha

1973 days ago

TessaKittysMom

Sorry, I can't get past his eyebrows.

1973 days ago

Nicole

She sould have been arrested too. She committed the same crime he did.

1973 days ago

Angel

So if a woman knows that she is physically weaker than a man and cannot win a fight with him, why would she even hit him? Thats really dumb behaviour and its even dumber to use that arguement in defending the woman. I will never attack someone who i know is capable of inflicting more damage on me than i could on them.

1973 days ago

Angel

Stories like this are very dangerous. All the moron males, and there are many, will descend like flies on poop and justify their abusive animal behavior. They will start saying "she hit me first." Baloney.

The bottom line is the percentage of women who initiate abuse is extremely low.

It's not right to hit anyone, not just female. Women need to start learning how to properly fight and defend themselves, and learn that it is ok to do so. Women are taught to be helpless. Women should not depend upon a man to control himself. Weasel men who can't make it in life need to learn women are not their easy target for frustration.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Women are encouraged to be weak when people tell them that no matter what, a man must never hit them and why should he not hit? the answer always because she is weaker. And statistics must always be taken with a grain of salt because it depends on how many people report things and men will hardly admit that a woman is smackin them around because men are taught that they are stronger and that these weaker women could and should never be able to inflict any pain on them. They would be laughed at.

1972 days ago

Stephanie

1972 days ago

Betterthanyou

Um, if he is supposedly macho - why are is eyebrows overplucked with the talent of a gay man? Maybe because he is really an in the closet homosexual and his "girlfriend" is really a girl who is only with him as an in home hair/face stylist? Hell, I don't know - but either way - he is still a dumb *SS for hitting a girl - why not pull over and kick her ass out of his car? If she was acting like a child - he should have left her behind...

1972 days ago

Freak On A Leash

Damn, boy is HOT! I'd hit it!!!

1972 days ago

too many stupid ppl

IF THE GF STARTED HITTING HIM:

A.) HE COULD OF WALKED AWAY
B.) PUNCH THE WALL OR THE CAR
C.) CALL DA COPS
D.) MAKE HER WALK HOME

HE HAD SO MANY OPTIONS!!!!!! HITTIN HER WASNT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!! BY DA WAY HE LOOKS SOO GAY WIT THOSE EYEBROWS!!!!!

1972 days ago

Bill George

As a gay man I am offended by #1's comment. I would NEVER pluck my eyebrows and find the look on men repugnant!

1972 days ago

SoCal Razzles

He should be backhanded just for having those eyebrows...what a douchebag.

1972 days ago

SoCal Razzles

49. Sorry, but if I started hitting my fiance WHILE HE WAS DRIVING AND ENDED UP SWERVING BECAUSE OF IT, it would be completely justified backhanding me. I'd rather have a black eye then possibly end up dead or paralyzed.

Posted at 3:15PM on Apr 24th 2009 by Stephanie

***********
Yes, you are SORRY. Add pathetic, ignorant and a fool to that list too.

1972 days ago

Andrea

I think it's ironic how on this poll, 58% of people think that the attack is justified if she hit him first. NOW, it doesn't matter if he is a man hitting a woman.

Where was the love when Chris Brown bruised up Rhianna?

There have been numerous reports of her striking the first blow in this instance AND in the past.

We were not there to know what happened exactly, but suppose she struck first and they continued to hit EACH other.

9 out of 10 times a man will walk away from a fight with a woman without a scratch.

A man can hit a woman one time and cause her eye to shut and blacken.

This is just another example of TMZ and it's racist reports, and its racist audience.

Pile drive this violent man into the ground how you did CB!!!!

1972 days ago

Pistol

Quit smacking each other around! And, grow some eyebrows!

1972 days ago

NatTurner

According to your poll, Chris Brown was justified. Or is justification like this only good for white people?

1972 days ago