Oprah to Fans: I Don't Wear a Weave!

4/25/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah is setting the record straight on her locks -- she's weave free. Apparently this is a hot topic for O worshipers, so she addressed it on her show yesterday by releasing a picture of her natural hair -- before it's straightened.

Oprah: Click to watch!

The picture may explain her non-weave, but where the hell did her eyelashes go?

thebigO

hell 2 the no yall need to leave the QUEEN O alone

justmyimagination

She's not a queen, she's a person who just so happens to be wealthy, thanks to all the mindless people who tune into her show year after year so she can tell them what to think and what to buy.

TMZ forgot to add another option to the poll, which is....I don't care!

Andolini

You go, Lady O!!!

dee

Some women don't really look that different with or without make up. Others (including me) shouldn't be let out of the house without makeup. Oprah is definitely the latter. Ugh!

lance

UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY

BPrice

Typical--looks horrid without makeup. I have never understood her following---she is completely fake. NOT a fan.

Lynnette

It doesn't make a difference if her hair is real or fake...her MONEY is real!!

Congrats to Oprah - a self made billionaire :-)

Marsha

Say what you will about Ms. Winfrey. She seems to be a wonderful person, plus she understands and adheres to the laws of reciprocity. So that makes her A.O.K. in my book.

Amanda

Good gawd almighty, these rich and famous women are ugly without make-up!

#645732 - Cell Block H

Please! This woman is a self made millionaire because people believe everything she says and buys everything she sells. A bunch of mindless idiots being led around by the nose by millionaires. Martha Stewart, Madonna, Britney, J-Lo, Puff Daddy and of corse the big O all plaster their names on crap and make millions of dollars off of dimwits who cater to their idols ever whim. Hell, even Fiddy Cent has a perfume out. Probably smells like armpit sweat. They can all kiss my ass. Not one of them will ever get a penny from me. I just can't see buying a product just because some celebrity attached their name to it

mercedes

sorry O it may not be a weave but you do wear the half hair piece in your hair. The pic with no makeup, that is also a natural hair piece or clip on natural hair. See media takeout topic 'OPRAH HAIR IS A MESS YOU WILL SEE FOR YOUR SELF.

Amanda

Oprah is a multiple billionaire. Does she help poor people with all that money, by the way? I don't mean to sound racist, but does she help people of other colors besides "black?" Just asking....

Black Teef

Pull my finger!

huh?

That is one FUGLY mo-fo! Yikes!

FTM guy

#13, 18 and 21 You are so right! Why is it these entertainers make so much money? I mean think aboutit. They are here to entertain us, make us laugh, scare us, move uswith a sad portrayal, whatever. My point is they work for us, Theyare meant to entertain. Did the court jesters of kings and queenslong ago make a fortune? no, if they didnt entertain to their likingthey were killed. Why do our entertainers make a fortune, get awaywith murder and dont have the government at their doorstep if theydont pay taxes? Somethings are not right in this world. Celebrities earning millionsfor what they do is grossly wrong. Oprah included.