Oprah to Fans: I Don't Wear a Weave!

4/25/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah is setting the record straight on her locks -- she's weave free. Apparently this is a hot topic for O worshipers, so she addressed it on her show yesterday by releasing a picture of her natural hair -- before it's straightened.

Oprah: Click to watch!

The picture may explain her non-weave, but where the hell did her eyelashes go?

Amy

Her hair is as fake as she is.

Wow

Oprah has good hair, it looks nice straight or curly.

Loverofall

Miss O has always been ugly with aor without make-up. So what! She is still an successful educated black woman. Stop hating people. Let people do them ok!

UGGGGHHH

WHAT A BEAST. SHE NEEDS A BAG OVER HER HEAD.

Sharona

I just wish she would wear a mask...............

charbaby

Number 27 she does not straighten her hair to be white. What is with you are you dumb or are you just an A-hole.
Number 21 you are really unreal. Oprah helps out white people more than black people why I do not know. But if it were me
they would not get a thing.

erica

She looks GREAT! Her hair looks really nice and healthy, so does her skin and not ONE wrinkle!!

amberlicious

uhh...hello?!?....Oprah's hair is obviously 100% REAL!
And even if it was fake, she would have no reason to lie about it.

btw, half the a-listers in hollywood wear weave(paris, lohan, nicole richie, miley cyrus....etc.) and no one says anything about them wearing that sht....

Duo

I agree with you guys. She looks fantastic. She's 55, but she looks like she's in her 30s.

Amazing

I think she has a lot of hair naturally. But like most people in show business, she probably clips in a few pieces now and then, and it looks very real and quite attractive. I see hair as an accessory that you can put on and take off to create different looks. There is nothing wrong with that. Gail wears a wig that looks artificial to me. She is the one who could maybe get a lace front and a better color.

Reality

Who Cares!

FiBiker

Damn, thats one ugly schvartza.....but she gots the shekels!!

Put a bag on her and I'll do her.

mood rings

Im pretty sure Oprah is actually like 300 years old and dating Edward Cullen

Yawn

Oprah looks just fine. She has put so much pressure on herself over the years be thin. So what if she isn't thin. She looks great. If she wants her hair long, she can have it long, I think it looks pretty on her. She is in her 50s. At this point in her life, she should just be able to say "screw it" and do whatever the heck she wants. So what if she doesn't have 2 hours of makeup? Geez, everyone is so superficial.

Bajan Woman

THE HAIR ON OPRAH'S HEAD BELONGED TO SOMEBODY ELSE. OPRAH'S HAIR IS FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! OPRAH CAN'T GROW THAT HAIR NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY SHE HAS.