Oprah to Fans: I Don't Wear a Weave!

4/25/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah is setting the record straight on her locks -- she's weave free. Apparently this is a hot topic for O worshipers, so she addressed it on her show yesterday by releasing a picture of her natural hair -- before it's straightened.

Oprah: Click to watch!

The picture may explain her non-weave, but where the hell did her eyelashes go?

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Weave or no weave shes ugly, fat again and is way too full of herself. WHO CARES if she wears a weave? Like her hair has it going on? Pleez---

1952 days ago

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THIS SHOULD JUMP OFF THE KITCHEN TABLE AND PUT AN END TO YOUR PATHETIC MEANINGLESS LIVES. SHE OPENS AN ORPHANAGE FOR JUST BLACK GIRLS. TRY OPENING AN ORPHANAGE FOR JUST WHITE GIRLS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THEN THOSE GIRLS GETS ABUSED AND YOU PATHETIC PEOPLE SAID "I FELT SO SORRY FOR OPRAH-SHE CRIED FOR 30 MINUTES." WHAT ABOUT THE GIRLS WHO GOT MOLESTED???? DO YOU THINK OPRAH WAS CRYING FOR THEM? IF YOU DO YOU ARE IDIOTS. "POOR ME." THEN THEY GOT MOLESTED AGAIN AND YOU BRAINDEADS ARE HERE SAYING YOU LOVE OPRAH AND SHES A QUEEN? SUCH IGNORANT SHEEP. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN IN JAIL FOR LETTING THOSE GIRLS UNDER HER WATCH GET MOLESTED----THEN THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN MOLESTED AGAIN BUT NO--LETS TALK ABOUT HOW WE LOVE OPRAHS WEAVE. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

ilovetheshowmadmen

could someone at TMA does some quick airbrushing or just flip that fro over that face? Y U C K! Who cares.. anyway, just ask Gail.. she always have Orca's back..lol

Charlotte

I don't have a problem with her natural hair, but I hope she pays the make-up team on OPRAH more than average because, boy, are they good at what they do.

dave

That is one ugly women. Wow hair or no hair she is butt UGLY.

Jake

What a snag. Why people waste time watching her self indulgent tv show is beyond me. Must be a type of degeneration self hate. She should quit and leave more time on tv for worthwhile information.

LOKI

Gale.....what do you see in her?

LOKI

J D

Believe me it's fake I saw her in Afraica and it's fake she has regular hair like any Black women not like she does on TV!!!!!!!!

spacecat2010

I loves Harpo...

Verna

Thank God for makeup is all I have to say!

Tim

its Obama in a wig

PolarBear

Can we get onto something interesting? Oprah's hair issues don't do it for me. How about a videographer follows Oprah while she reads a "Oprah" book club book, so we know she has some idea what one of the titles might be. Two videographers sitting there for hours watching Oprah turning pages of a book. Real exciting. Now THAT'S drama!

Willy Damen

Dear Oprah, Is that really you??? I dont believe it. Oh my god!!! I must laughing all the time!!! My body hurts. Is Sted slapping your face??? Hahahah ohhh Oprah.... i want to she it by myself. But, that is not possible. So, i believe you!!!
Hope that you are allright!!! Big hugh......Willy Damen, Maarssenbroek - Holland!!!

Capice?

What's the problem? Everybody knows people look different wihout any make-up! Her looks didn't get her that far. It's the person underneath all of that!
I think people saying that she's ugly are just stupid! I bet you don't turn heads also! I think she's a great woman and she has done a lot of good things in her life. Get over it!!!

Lynnette

Some of these comments are HILARIOUS!! Especially the people saying "WHO CARES?!?!"

Apparently YOU DO!!! You thought enough of Oprah to watch a short video about her , then post your opinion. Then, go to yyour email to confirm your comments. So YOU DO Care....even if its just a little LMAO!!

ALso, there are about 60 something posts on here with derogatory statements about Oprah. Remember this: She makes more money in ONE YEAR than all 60 of you will in your entire LIFETIMES!! Stop the hatred and jealousy. She found an honest way to earn a living, and she happens to be DAMN GOOD AT IT!!

CONGRATS AGAIN OPRAH!!