« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mickey Rourke -- I'm a Breaker, Not a Faker

4/26/2009 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out that fight between Mickey Rourke and Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania may not have been completely fake after all.

Mickey Rourke - Click to view

Mickey complained to our photog at LAX that he recently broke his left hand -- which dealt the knockout blow to Jericho -- while in Texas.

So Mickey either broke it at Wrestlemania -- which was held in Houston a few weeks back -- or the cast-less actor was just pulling the wool man-panties over our eyes.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jr70895

Ha Ha Bitches!!!

UGGGGHHH

mickey is a good guy, he just has a ugly face...........

rick

It was fake, he never even came close to touching Jericho. Everything in the WWE is fake. Even the stuff that looks real or dangerous is fake just like a magic show.

friend

Mickey for president

wtf

"Everything in the WWE is fake. Even the stuff that looks real or dangerous is fake just like a magic show."

tell that to Mick Foley.

Google "Mick Foley Undertaker Hell In The Cell" and just watch it.

why is it SO hard to believe that Mickey Rourke really punched Jericho?

I mean, it's a single punch to the head. Why would they risk having it look fake at Wrestlemania? that just doesn't make sense, I'm betting that Jericho told him "just go ahead and punch me so It looks good".

if it was a baseball bat to the head they would've faked it, but any wrestler who can't take a single punch from an actor is just a sissy, and Chris Jericho is NOT a sissy.

R

Wrestler was a decent film.

I think Mickey needs to stay top of his game with his comeback in Hollywood not in the wrestling ring.

jolee

who cares about that old drug infested slob

Igor Loves Green Cheese

#5, Mickey Rourke isn't just an actor but a former boxer as well. The man knows how to hit hard.

Wanda W.

Not a faker huh? One only has to have pictures of his FACE before and after his plastic surgeries to know HE IS A FAKER,please !

Laura

He had reconstructive surgery due to boxing (btw, he already broke his hands in the ring). We love you, Mickey!

sara

who is that short fat guy with the curly hair who is always with him now? he's like a white mexican jumping bean to me, so annoying, LOSE HIM MICKEY!

sara

I thought he was filming Iron Man 2 in l.a? What happened???

scatha

Mickey was a professional boxer for a few years and knows how to throw a puch. Believe me, if anyone would be hurt, it would be Jericho. But we love you Mickey!

Byteme

Check out his interview in Time Mag http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1874856,00.html ....it changed my mind about the guy. He's human just like the rest of us. Best of luck to ya, Mickey!

snickers

Yeah, Wrestlemania and UFC - I can hardly tell the difference!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments