Carmen Electra's Suspicious Bikini Cover Up

4/27/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a chick who thrives on showing off her incredibly hot body, it was more than just a shock when Carmen Electra -- who's rumored to be pregnant -- refused to lose the muumuu during a 6-way girl-on-girl-on-girl bikini dance off.

Carmen Electra: Click to watch
Carmen celebrated her 37th birthday at Wet Republic in Vegas yesterday -- she has yet to confirm if she has a belated gift on the way...

UptownRazorback

You got to love her. Very friendly to her fans.... HOTT HOTT HOTT for a 37 year old.... Oh yeah, she is knocked up...

AJ

Baby Bump

i'd be proud too

cant tell a thing from that pic and with that dress

JANE

Please help my sister battle cancer
www.savejenn.worpress.com/about/

m.p.

She looked a bit big on Dancing With the Stars, so at least she's got an excuse.

whocares

Okay, what a bunch of hanger on chicks....really, do girls act that way unless there is a quasi celebrity around? Let run over and flirt with her as if she were a chick that will give me five seconds of fame or land me a shot on TMZ

Zoya

Shes got the bump....The baby bump. If u look at that necklace with the circle charm hanging off it it keeps bumping her stomach making no impression because its hitting her baby bump.

Terri

Well damn, I'm behind on her....did she get married again? Or is she with a boyfriend? Seems I did hear awhile back about her and someone but I don't quite remember who. I'd guess that yep she's preggers.

ntvnat

Wow. That kid is going to be a TRUE 'crack baby'. Because Electra is an alcoholic druggie. I pity that kid. Tsk. It'd be bad enough having a washed-up nobody (I can't even name her claim to fame). But add on the fact she's a trainwreck. Awful. She's a total [w]hore, anyway. But I wish her well. :-)

gurlsnguns

She is definitely pregnant! I've seen hundreds of pregnant women where I work....looks like she's around 6 months actually. Perhaps a late July baby/ We'll know soon enough! Anyhow, good for Carmen she will be very happy! Also, some of you are so judgmental, why don't you look in a mirror sometime.

lost in lalaland

Maybe she's just overdue for a bikini wax

Wow

Almost 40 year old pole-riding has-been.

anthonysdreamgirl**

carmen electra is absolutely gorgeous. she seems like such a sweet person and if she is pregnant i wish her all the luck in the world. seems like she'd be a great mother. and yes, she's in her thirties but looks BETTER than most 20 year olds - just look at this video - carmen looks better than all of them...

leanne w.

I lived in Vegas for 5 years and this scene is still OLD, TIRED AND RIDICULOUS. I worked at the Bellagio and saw this type of scene everyday. Forget Carmen Electra. She's still hot for her age and who cares if she is pregnant or not. If so, good for her. BUt the rest of these skanks who are just hangers-on, looking for celebrities to take pics with, these ho's come to Vegas and act and dress like whores, because they would never behave or dress this way in their hometown, so they come to Vegas and go buck-wild, and end up making themselves look like total idiots. Stop giving these nasty bitches attention.

janet