Carmen Electra's Suspicious Bikini Cover Up

4/27/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a chick who thrives on showing off her incredibly hot body, it was more than just a shock when Carmen Electra -- who's rumored to be pregnant -- refused to lose the muumuu during a 6-way girl-on-girl-on-girl bikini dance off.

Carmen Electra: Click to watch
Carmen celebrated her 37th birthday at Wet Republic in Vegas yesterday -- she has yet to confirm if she has a belated gift on the way...

Reevie

If you are going to flaunt, don't do it by half. What is she hiding? Can't miss hot bikinis at http://bathingsuitsale.com.

i still hate retards

"4. She looked a bit big on Dancing With the Stars, so at least she's got an excuse."

agreed--i thought the same thing when i saw her on DWTS. she probably is pregnant.

Rah-Rah

DUH!! Ass rounder than usual; boobs a little bigger than usual; donning a stylish moo-moo. And on top of that, she's not drinking alcohol. Hmm......

Sarafina

Why would she try to hide it though? There's tons of non-married celebs in Hollywood. Embrace the baby, Carmen!

Fattie

She has no fat friends?

me so horny

carmen electra, another talentless blond bimbo!

Tara

Well I am a huge fan of Carmen Electra. But really, it's hard to tell in this video. She does love to show off that hot hot body so I do wonder why she is not in a bikini. But of course, it could be that she just felt like wearing that pretty dress too. She leaned back a few times and I was looking for the dress to be "poochy" in front, but it didn't seem to be. In fact, it seemed to lay flat on her stomach. So, I don't know. I don't think she is pregnant, but you never know these days. Whether she is or not, that's her life. I still love her and she is hot!

ampcle

she was just on dancing with the stars on the 14th of this month and did not look pregnant at all, and was hardly wearing anything. can't imagine her belly would grow that much in just 2 weeks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2