Heidi and Spencer -- Wedding Faux Pas

4/27/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and SpencerThere are three major rules for every wedding reception -- and Heidi and Spencer broke every one of them.

Rule #1 -- Open Bar
Spies at the wedding tell TMZ that while beer and wine were free, guests had to shell out $10 for mixed drinks. That's just bush league.

Rule #2 -- Food
What food? We're told the cocktail hour was sparse -- with some sort of tuna tartar dish and something described as "chicken salad on a cracker." There were hardly any servers and the portions were small.

Rule #3 -- Show up on time
You'd think this one was a given. Call time for the reception was 6:00 PM, but the the doors didn't actually open until 7:30. And the guests of honor didn't show up until 9:00 PM -- which probably would have been fine if there had been food and free drinks!

janet

as I said yesterday they are broke!

mary

I think they where getting kick backs for the drinks

Vancouver Girl

Who the hell are these two, and why does anyone care what they do???

Vancouver Girl

Who the hell are these two, and why does anyone care what they do??

Jessema

It's a shame a VFW hall wasn't available. What a couple of Schmucks!

Tara

Tacky, tacky, tacky...just what you would expect.

Wc from Sc

I CAN'T STAND THIS COUPLE..... AND WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT PEOPLE NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LDD

UMMM... first off are you serious when you say that it is a MUST HAVE to have an open bar??? are you kidding me?? so much booze is wasted and with people being poor as it is, you, TMZ can go screw yourself if you think that if a wedding doesn't have an open bar, then it sucks.

as for heidi and spencer, i would have guessed that they would have an open bar as well as tonnes of food, oh well I don't care.. but come on tmz, doubt you'd all have open bars at your wedding, unless you are rich, OR stupid

Pistol

How rude. And, still boring.

Hep

I disagree with open bars at weddings. Everyone is happy with wine and beer. But, as soon as they find out that the entire bar is free, the guests go nuts and start ordering top-shelf drinks they wouldn't ordinarily order if they were paying and drink three times as much as they ordinarily would.

Jake

I can see into the future and it told me they will be hit by a tourist bus next week driven by Henry Winkler...

MISS SWEET D

THE BIGGEST FOOLS WERE THE GUEST THAT ATTENDED THE SO CALL WEDDING. WHAT WERE THESE IDIOTS THINKING???. FREE FOOD, DRINKS, THEY WERE STUPID FOR PAYING FOR THE DRINKS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SHOULD HAVE LEFT RIGHT WG=HEN TOLD THEY HAD TOO, AND IF THEY DIDN'T WHY DID THE IDIOTS STAY FOR OVER TWO HOURS FOR THE SO CALL BRIDE AND GROOM TO ARRIVE? I AMSURE THAT THERE WERE SOME OTHER HOT PARTIES OR NIGHT CLUBS TO GO TO. BUT STUOID IS AS STUPID DOES. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED ALL OF THEM WERE MORONS

TheMizzz

Absolutely shocking!
The main reason it is so trashy is because Spencer is constantly bragging about how much bank he has, Lol!!, Lol!!!

greeneyedlass

I give these two six to twelve months at the most!!! What is with all of these "celebs" & "celebutantes" having so many weddings?!!! It's ridiculous, ostentatious, and just downright off-putting. I mean really??!!! How much money do they feel they need to spend (blow)?

AG

An open bar at a wedding is just an invitation for a big "drunkfest" at your wedding. Any fool knows that!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments