Joel Madden Gets Tit for Tat

4/27/2009 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe MaddenThe airline employee who made Joel Madden cover his tats before boarding a British Airways flight on Sunday in London is in deep trouble -- because B.A. is calling BS on him.

A rep for British Airways just straight up told us the employee is being reprimanded -- adding "we don't understand why the employee took it upon himself to enforce regulations that don't exist."

No word on the ink-hater's punishment -- but a date with Kat Von D sounds about right.

anonymous

Is Joel Madden dated Kat von D???

bitzod

I don`t care that man bitch is mine back off witch!.ARTIE lang help here at your service wheres those dam boner pills HOWARD?.

hmmm..

#2 Mike.. What did your comment have to to with the violation of his rights? Your comment was not only ignorant, but erroneous. "People who have tattos are usually uneducated?" Your small mind is showing. You are carrying on in the footsteps of Archie Bunker. Congrats on your bigot status!

bitzod

Lets go down 2 mexico and get some swine flew and sheilt.

Cam

In Britain they are terrified of offending non-christians. It has gotten to the point where they are telling folks not to put christmas decorations in public areas etc... My guess is that joel was busted by them because most of his tatoos are of crosses or christ etc.... Probably either some person who is fairly anti-Christian, or some overly PC person decided to take the responsibility themselves. The thing is, if he wasn't famous they would have totally backed up the employee.

100% Me

So, a lot of you all hate tatoos? That's your right. I happen to love them. I have two and would love more. (Only my husband who has none will not hear of it.) Each tat has a purpose for most who have them. I am not uneducated I just happen to like ink!

gou

It's not about tattoos, it's about religious symbols.....

Sebastian Stoker

Its should not be about the tats, but about the pits. A man should not be wearing sleeveless T's in public unless he has shaved under his arms.

bitzod

mexico marry me BITCHMAN

Daniel

Here we go again, who the hek is Jeol Maddan? Why does TMZ insist on NOT telling us who these people are? Is he a singer, a tatooer, an actor or what? Actually I don't really care I just wish your "reporters" would give us all the story, tell us who you're talking about?

Daniel ......... Toronto

lost in lalaland

Sounds like the power-tripping losers that work so-called 'security' at LAX.

HAHAHAHA

I THOUGHT THEY STOPPED THE FAIRY PRINCESS BECAUSE THEY FOUND NICOLE RICHIE STICKING OUTTA HIS ASS!

Sebastian Stoker

Daniel in T.O. @ 25,

TMZ assumes that if you are visiting the site or watching the show, that you will know who most of these people are. Just an example of celebrity having gotten out of control. I recognize 98% of the people featured...and am so ashamed.

HAHAHAHA

10. Mike E - I know several educated, articulate, intelligent individuals with tattoos, and I proudly count myself among them. It's people who type in all caps with erroneous punctuation that are usually not very educated.

Posted at 3:55PM on Apr 27th 2009 by CLS197

what prison you in bitch!

HAHAHAHA

15. "PEOPLE WHO GET TATTOOS ARE USUALLY NOT VERY EDUCATED, I CAN'T STAND TO WATCH BASKETBALL ANY LONGER , WHAT A POOR EXAMPLE FOR OUR YOUTH, I HAVE THREE SONS, AND I TOLD THEM IF THEY EVER GOT A TATTOO IT WOULD BREAK MY HEART. THEY HAVE NONE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Posted at 3:16PM on Apr 27th 2009 by MIKE"

And people who post comments in all caps aren't very educated either! If you have to "shout" to get your point across, you obviously are a very little man and from your comment, small minded!
This incident was a case of discrimination, most likely based on the overt religious symbols displayed since Great Britain has become a nation of apologists for Islamic extremists.

Signed,
A highly educated, post graduate degree holding, masterbater, tattooed whore mother of five ( two of whom are over 21, have tattoos and are the world most idiot of kids!)

big deal mother bitch...........college? how did yrailer trash pay for that? sold your foodsatmps...you welfare hooker!

Posted at 4:04PM on Apr 27th 2009 by kat