Lindsay Lohan -- Too Skinny? Her Ass!

4/27/2009 5:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It could be a statement about her weight, it could be an attempt to make Sam jealous, or it could just be that Lindsay Lohan felt like wearing a bikini -- either way, it's not too bad.

media_removed.jpg

Lohan took her 22-year-old body to Hawaii for the weekend, sans on-again/off-again GF Samantha Ronson.

Still think she's too skinny?

onewomanarmy

That's actually a pretty normal body, and looks like a normal BMI should. Americans / Westerners are just too fat, and don't know that it's normal to see the spine and ribs when you're bending over. But she needs to stay away from the booze, drugs and sun, coz her face makes here look 35 instead of 22.

Mars

She could put on 5 pounds to cover her ribs but she looks better than Ann Coulter. Don't lie. You'd like to have that bikini bod with slender body and big boobs.

Biff

I want to sniff her @ss up real close, then I want to stick my 9 incher deep into it...

Twinker

She's young, rich and skinny...which is all good.

Not a fattie

This is what a normal girl should look like. And everyone that thinks she is too skinny is probably sitting here eating their bonbons and getting fatter by the minute. Stop being jealous, fatties.

nothing better to do

Face it.
YES Lindsay IS TOO SKINNY.
And her emaciated body makes her boobs look fake.

Why do some people think skeletons are sexy? You like bangin' bones???
I just don't understand.

But the splotchy orange tan is hilarious!

eazyb

oh my god why are we still talking about her .she cant act or sing so who cares.

NatTurner

ewwww. Holocost ass!

Olivia Padro

EAT A BURGER!! GIRL NEEDS TO GET A CLUE

DMarieJrzy

YES, YES, YES,,,,She is Ridiculously BONEY!! JHC~how can anybody not see that she is having a problem? She looks like a tall 9 year old. If it's not annorexia then it is DRUGS! So, those that would HIT that would be hitting a sick person.

celebutaunter77

"Does this bikini make me look ugly?"

"No, your face does."

blk-wido

If you wanna see something more frightening to do with Lohan; look at her face without ANY makeup!!! I dare ya!!! Frikin redneck looking like the freckle-fairy beat the livin sh...outta her! lol

Miss. Leen

I don't think she’s too skinny, I def don't think she should lose anymore weight. But more importantly she’s ONLY 22? Good Lord she looks TERRIBLE for 22! She doesn't look bad because she’s thin she just looks SO old! Her foolish mother could pass for younger than Lindsay...
Poor Lindsay sucks at life right now.

Fitzy

She does NOT look good. More like gross, could she BE more Ass-White??

Brian

I don't understand WHY she gets all this attention. She is on relevant because sites like TMZ keep her that way.

I don't know why you are asking if she's too skinny. Look at those ribs and boney arms. On Ellen last week, she looked flat ill, and acted like someone that was strung out.

I consider myself an ass-man, but there is nothing about Lindsey Lohan that I find hot these days......including her personality.