Lindsay Lohan -- Too Skinny? Her Ass!

4/27/2009 5:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It could be a statement about her weight, it could be an attempt to make Sam jealous, or it could just be that Lindsay Lohan felt like wearing a bikini -- either way, it's not too bad.

media_removed.jpg

Lohan took her 22-year-old body to Hawaii for the weekend, sans on-again/off-again GF Samantha Ronson.

Still think she's too skinny?

Sarah

Disgusting! And she has zero ass.

1983 days ago

kelly

Man , she is disgusting-looking!
She is so scrawny , but her tits are still so big; it makes her look deformed. And from the front she is PAAAAAALE, but then from behind you see the backs of her legs are all ORANGE.
Nice streaky fake tan job, firecrotch!

1983 days ago

NIgga PLZ

I'D HIT THAT. No she's not too skinny, she looks just fine.

1983 days ago

Katt

YUK!!! No meat on that a$$....and look her bony darn elbows! Looks like a chicken bone left in the oven too long. Prolly why she's wanting Sam so much...no guy would wanna bonk a skeleton. All the guy friends I have want to feel a bit of meat on their women so they're sure they aren't bonking a boy.

1983 days ago

80's Gal

YES she is too skinny! The picture of her bending over shows an upper arm and upper thighs that look like she's been in a CONCENTRATION CAMP! And no, I'm not some jealous fattie. I'm 5'3", 107 pounds. Yes, I'm considered thin, but I would never want to look like this!

1983 days ago

Fox

i dont think she's overly skinny, but she doesnt look good. i cant put my finger on it, but she looks awful. pale skin, bad tan, wierd proportioned boobs, ribs. whatever she's doing to age her body so badly she needs to stop.

1983 days ago

j

she looks HEALTHY, not skin and bones. If you think she is too skinny, chances are you are too fat!

1983 days ago

tommyr

Yes, TOO skinny. Look at her freaking ribs. ICK...

1983 days ago

stevebeagle

i'd wear that ass like a hat

1983 days ago

me

she looks like she has some sort of scoliosis. wow shes only 22!! WOW mAN!

1983 days ago

barney16

No way is she to skinny, still has nice boobs.I'd pick her up throw her legs over my shoulders and bury my face in that sweet red muff.

1982 days ago

Lord Snooty

SHE'S NOT TOO SKINNY. SHE LOOKS GREAT. ALL THE GUYS WHO SAY THAT HAVE AN ANGRY FAT WIFE STANDING BEHIND THEIR BACKS AND ALL THE WOMAN WHO SAY THAT ARE VERY INSECURE OVERWEIGHT MUMU WEARING HAGS.

1982 days ago

me so horny

utterly disgusting looking lindsay, why don't someone force feed her.

1982 days ago

for now

Lindsay is pretty,of course.
However she'd be beautiful if she would
put some more meat on her bones.

1982 days ago

chinyy

She's still great, it's doesn't matter if skinny, more important is she's happy and healthy.We hope she and Samantha Ronson back together again, friendship will help her, we trust them.

1982 days ago