Guess Who This Celebuspawn's Mom Is?

4/28/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This 13-year-old turned up at a Broadway event last night. Can you guess who his famous mother is?

Who's ya moms?

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

justsaying

WOW! Living in a house with two women who goes crazy in the bedroom. I feel so sorry for this kid. He must really hate the smell of seafood.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

hey back off Toofastforyou, he's da' man! LOL

duh

while i no longer care for Rosie as an entertainer, it appears that she and kelli have a happy son. i am sure it isn't always easy for him, but I have always felt, that even though i do not care for their lifestyle, a kid can't have too many adults to love them. i also believe that gay parents can raise a hetero child, just as hetero parents can raise a gay child.

Me33

TOOFASTFORYOU must be an insider. My comment was 3rd earlier and when I go to the e-mail confirmation there's 7 comments and none from the fastf**k.

I say comment as you will. There is a happy kid who was an orphan that now has a home with happy committed to eachother parents. My biological parents never cared that much - for me or eachother.

Spongemommy

Good for them :*) If nothing else their children will grow to be more tolerant and caring adults in this sad world.

Keifer not ok

Sorry to hear that, me33. Unfortunately I relate.
Maybe that's why we know a happy looking kid when we see one.

Lighting Strikes

He's lucky two have TWO loving parents.

truthfully yours

Sick. This poor kid will have no idea of how to be a man. His role model is a woman?

Gotcha

He seriously looks like he could be the offspring of Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon.

Beverley

First of all, who gives a fu*k what number your comment is. Who cares if you are first.

Second, the title of the article should be who this celebuspawn's moms are. He has two mothers. Get it right, TMZ.

Eileen Gatti

Looks like a very handsome, happy kid surrounded by love. Leave him alone - he's not the celebrity.

celebutaunter77

He doesn't have a famous Mom, he has a famous Dad.

Rosie is pig vomit, "..looks like a pig, makes you want to vomit. Pig vomit."

Mustardseeds

Good Looking kid. My goodness times sure does fly, I remember when Rose did an interview with him and he was an itty bitty guy. Kids get so big and so fast. God Bless their family :-)

1970 days ago